That accident

Vague

"What a cold day! I should wear a warm coat. Um that black is great!". I talk myself as I wear my clothes. I go to my car, sit in and turn it on. I look at mirror "oh what a cool man" i smile and drive the car. I go to my work in a long highway as usual. It's always heavy traffic here but it's a shortest way to the work. "maybe today it Won't be late if I go byway." I turn on music player and drive to right line and go for first ramp. "ok! It is better now, there is no traffic here". I just go the way and enjoy my music. I sing with the song and shake my head.


Eeeeeccchhh!!! "yooo, " I brake suddenly and shout out loud as a girl runs in to the street. "what the hell you do, i was near to kill you" I turn the right window down and shout. Suddenly the girl opens the door and sit in my car, I completely shock "what do you do, are you crazy? Get out of my car" I point to the door. "what do you think about run into street and sit in my car? Go out fast".

 

She looks in my eyes and says "go!" her voice is really shaken. I'm shock and angry and want to take her out, that she Looks back the window and shout: " go, go, harry up he is coming, go" . I look back and see a man with red face of anger.


I don't know what to do. " go , please..." I drive the car fast and get far from the man. After some minutes that she looks back, I look at mirror and see that we are far enough. I stop driving and turn the music off that was playing all the time and make us shout. " ok, I don't know what was that and I don't even want to know, it cost 3 dollar, pay it and go out. She looks at me "but you're not a taxi" she says and looks down. "ok! just go off my car, I'm late" I say as I look at her. "but... I can't! can you take me somewhere please?" She says shyly. "as you say I'm not a taxi, go out and take a taxi to wherever you want" I say it with anger. "but I don't have any money" she looks me in the eyes. " what a liar! Should I believe that she doesn't have any money?" I think and look in her eyes too. "that's not my problem! I Shouldn't even take you here! you want me to lose my job? Go out" I'm becoming more angry. She looks back again and opens the door sadly. "oh, I shouldn't do this" I think. "close the door I'll take you to the main street to take a taxi" I say as I shake my head. "thank you so much" she says happily.


 I drive the car. I take my phone and call my coworker "hi! Is the boss arrived? Oh, good. I'll be a little late, I'll explain for you later, ok, bye". "sorry, you'll be late for me, but I don't have other choice, thanks" she says and looks at me. "never run in the street like this again, you may don't have this chance next time" " I know..."  


"what happened to her? who was he? why she doesn't have other choice? aiiish! I'm dying of prying!! I wanna know, but I shouldn't!! What should I do?!!" I talk myself!! As I talking, she suddenly shout" he's here!! What should we do know?" I look at mirror and see a car coming after us. "what should you do! Now I'll stop the car to solve this" I say and try to go right line to stop. "are you crazy?! he will kill both of us, go fast" " it's not a game! He can't..." Tagh tagh. I can't continue ,I look back and see the man has gun in his hand and shot, and a man drives his car. "you wanna talk with him?" " it's all because of you, what should I do now? " I ask so frighten. "first just drive as fast as you can to get far from them, I know where we can go, drive to the old factory building near here".


 I know where she means, there is a old  building that was a paper making factory, that is dilapidated and empty now. I saw it from the highway everyday. "are you a kid? Am I crazy?!! Why should we go there?? We go to the police. I know where we can go " the bich crazy thinks that it's a movie?! He has gun! "you can't go to the police, he'll cache us and kill, go to the factory, you don't know why he want me" she says. "he want something that you have?! you think it's a action movie and I'll do whatever you say, huh? I don't want to play game" I say so frighten. " it's the only way! I have something there that he want it and till I don't give them to him he don't kill us, but if we go to the police, he kill both of us, just take me there and go. It's the only way".
 " aaaahhhh, chinja iiishhh,  you baster" I look at mirror and see that they come so close, I push the gas pedal more and go there with high speed. Before we get close to factory door, she says " just break in front of the door and I'll go in building , then you left here fast". I do what she says. "I'm so sorry" she says before she runs away. I look back, they become so close, I push the pedal fast and drive away.
 "hhoooff!! What was that?! It was near... !" after a minute that I become far enough I look back and see the empty street, I break and stop the car."aaah , what a day!! There are still some crazy people" my heart still beat fast. I look at my phone, it's too late now for going to work, wow 6 missed calls!! This time not poor my coworker, poor me! He doesn't know what happened to me. I can't think about the boss anymore, he is not a problem now!! Oh god I was shoted!! Thanks god I'm health!! Ok let's take a break and I'll go home. Close my eyes and breath deeply!  


"ah what are you doing?" I open my eyes. There are two men who open the door and take me out of the car. "who are you? what do you want? Let go off my hands, where you take me? Ah ! Answer me" I use all my power to take them away but they are so powerful and bigger than me. They even don't say a word. My heart beat so fast as never before, that I feel it in my mouth, i think I'll get heart attack!! We go in a black car, another big man drive the car. ", the girl will kill me at the end". 
we go in the factory. In the middle of a big yard the car stop and we go out, I see the girl and the angry man stand in front of us and a bag is between them on the ground. "all this happened for a bag?!" I want to say it loud but prefer not. "what do you want from me?" I can't wait anymore. I afraid so much. The angry man look at the men who grab me and shake his head as a sign, then they take me to the girl, let me free and stand back of us.


 "sorry that's because of me, so sorry" she says low. "what?! You're sorry?! Just this?! Your sorry make me free?? Aiiish you..." I nag. "Is it have value as your life?" angry-man says. "don't add me to your game, let me go" I answer. "you should think about this before, now it will end here". "what you mean? If it's finish now, then it's ok, what more you want? As I got, you want the bag and now you have it" "you don't know what's in the bag, right?!! You kidding me?? You love the girl this much that you don't even ask her about it?!" "but I don't know her, I'm just a taxi".  "I didn't know that you're a coward like this! you forgot everything happened between us?" She look at me, her voice has changed to a cold voice. "take this two lovers till I check out the bag".  


they take us in a room in the building and lock the door. I am really angry, I can't even talk as anger, I sit on a box and she stand near wall. I take my head and talk myself load" , I lose my life for nothing! That's all because of her! Aaaiiish" I run to the girl and stand so close to her and shout: "why? Why you did this to me? Why me? You're really selfish, what should I do now? Why you lied?" I come back and sit again. Then she start talking calmly "I know that you shouldn't be here, it is your right to be angry, but I had no other choice, now you should know everything and help me, cause you are one us now".  


"Yesterday I was in the same situation as yours, you're the fourth. All of this happened for the bag. As you see the men, they are a dangerous gang. In the bag is some papers including information about 50 polices that tried to get the gang, and some national security information, if they got papers they'll kill all that polices and no one can stop them anymore. But I'll stop this circle here, just trust me and help me to do this" she looks at me waiting for respond. "what she says?! Is she right? I don't have other choice just to believe her story!" I think. I step back and sit on the box. "what should we do now?" I ask her. "just do what I say, I have a plan" she says and come sit next to me. "we don't have so much time, they will got that the papers are not complete soon and back here, then I make a moment for you to run. You can run away and back to your life or you can stay and help me to finish this game. This time it's depend on you, you can choose." She finifhes. "As I see them, they don't let me go, they will finally find me, right? So what should I do as a help?" I say with shaking voice. "yeah they will. Do you remember where we was standing in the yard? When you'll run, go there and you will see some boxes in your left. Go there and find a bag. Then you'll take that and run to the big door that is way to out. In the right side of door is a guard chamber, go in and find a remote under the desk and wait for my sign, then push the bottom and run away. Run as fast as you can and don't look back." She finishes.


 I become a little dizzy. I want to ask her about what will happened to her but the men unlock the door and come in. She look at me. the men take our hands and take us out. We go to the angry man, he is red as anger again!! "where is other papers?" He ask loud. "ok I'll give you all the papers and you can kill me then, just let him go." She point to me and continue " I know you kill me at the end, but if you don't let him go, you never got them!!" The man look at me in the eyes and say "power of love! But don't think it's finished, we'll meet again soon" he wink and shake his head as a sign for men behind me. They let go of my hands. I look at her and be ready to go. Suddenly she hug me! for a second I forgot everything.

She steps back and I look at her for the last time. Then I'm run to where she said. I don't have any idea of what happening for the girl, I am worry about her, she wasn't that bad I though. I find the bag and go to chamber and wait for a sign. I don't even know how is the sign! I don't want to think about future. Suddenly I heard a gun shot! I got nervous , close my eyes for a second and press the bottom. I run with all my power. After I go out of factory, very loud voice stop me. The back of factory is burn. I stand there for a while and look at it. Is it finish now? What happened to them? I got that I'm crying. "yeah its finish..." I say and run to closest street.


 Eeeeeech!  "yoooo crazy, go out of street" a man in his car shout to me. I was in the middle of street and his car stopped near my foot. I go to pavement and remember my car. I back to my car and go home. I just want to sleep now.

 

 

How was my first story? Did you like it? How about the end of the story? Was it good? No?! If you don't like this end then go to next page to continue reading story!!