Morning :3

Morning with you

my first Joshua fluff :3

 

“This is unfair,”

“Why do you even exists”
“effortlessly,”
“This is insane,”
“Impossible,”
you keep on mumbling to yourself as you scroll down the pictures of Joshua in your phone.You then turn to your side to meet with Joshua’s face,just a few inches apart.Even until today you still cannot believe this perfect –almost perfect human being is yours.You are far from pretty nor cute.Pretty girls surround him every day and yet he choose you to be his life partner?
This guy must be out of his mind.It seems like a joke though.You first trace his eyes,its big though but not that big.Its the perfect size for his face,plus he has this eyebag hanging down his eyes making it look better –for you.The first thing that caught your eyes was his eyes,you always tell people around that you love people with small eyes,the one like Hoshi’s but Joshua’s eyes mercilessly robbed your heart.Who wouldn’t fall for it?
His nose? Its perfect the way it is.In fact,its sharper than your pencil.How you wish you could have his nose instead of him.He already own a pair of mesmerizing eyes,why does he have to own a perfectly shaped nose too? Oh! You trace his ear.You love it the most when he wears earrings on one side of his ears.
His lips…
“the perfect lips for kissing,”Joshua mumbled with his eyes closed.
“What?! Oh my god.How long have you been awake?,” You bury your face in between the pillows.He chuckled “long enough to hear you talking to yourself,”
He pulled you closer and wrap you in the blanket. “Good morning babe,”
You hug him tightly and then pull away “Morning,I’ll go and make break-
“Nonononono,stay here,” he pulls your shirt and wrap himself around you.
“But I’m hungry,I’m gonna go,”You wiggle yourself out from his grasp but then he pull your arms making you fall on top of him.
“Oh,this is nice,” he smirked.
“byuntae!,” You press a pillow on his face and quickly roll out of the bed.
“Not so fast!,” he tug your shirt and pull you back on the bed,laughing.
“This is war,Hong Jisoo!,”
“Bring it on,”
You begin hitting him with pillows and he fights back using all the pillows on the bed.
“Take this!,” you caught him off  guard making him fall on the bed,exhausted after 15 minutes of fighting with you.
“I win!,”
“How could you babe—WHOA what are you doing,”
You laugh as you begin to roll him in the blanket and pillows.
“oh dear,” you laugh while pointing at him “burrito Joshua!,”
“Yah,babe,let me out,” he pleads.
“That’s for stopping me from making us breakfast,” you smirked and dust yourself.
“Sit here quietly,I’ll go and make something,” You happily skip to the door
“Ah yah! How can you left your husband like this?,”
You smirked “I can and I will”
“Ah yeah! Hong ____! You forgot something!,”
“what?,”
“My morning kiss!,”
“Hmm,” you purposely scratch your chin with your index finger. “No morning kiss for you!,”
You joyfully skip out of the room laughing.
“Yah! You’re gonna get from me once I get out from this,”

 

 

Don't be a silent reader okay? 
Please do spare some time to read my Hoshi's fluff too :3
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1086162/are-you-jealous-seventeen-soonyoung-hoshi
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1003582/when-confessions-go-wrong-fluff-kpop-oneshot-scenarios-seventeen-soonyoung-hoshi


 




thank you again