Prince of Thieves

Prince of Hearts, Prince of Thieves

Monique's eyes fluttered open and she yawned, sitting up. The light shone brightly through the curtains and Monique looked down at the shirtless, sleeping young prince beside her. Yoseob rolled over and opened one eye.
      "You're awake."
Monique nodded.
      "Well done," she said coldly.
Yoseob sighed.
      "We've been through this. I'm letting you live here, in my bedroom, and sleep here, in my bed. Be a bit more grateful."
Monique avoided his eyes, ashamed of her bad attitude. How could she be so rude to the man that's helped her? 
      "I'm sorry Yoseob..."
Yoseob sighed and moved closer to Monique, sitting up. He draped an arm around her shoulders.
      "I've sent somebody to keep an eye on Mai."
Monique shot Yoseob a shocked look.
      "What?"
      "Somebody has gone over to your father's home, and he will make sure that Mai will be safe and healthy until you can take her away from there," Yoseob murmured.
Monique suddenly pressed her lips against Yoseob's, her hands automatically going up to his face. Yoseob's eyes grew wide, astonished. Monique pulled away, blushing.
     "I-I'm sorry, I---"
Yoseob cut across her and grabbed her waist and pulled her on top of him. Yoseob smirked.
     "You're truly amazing, Monique."
Monique went red, embarrassed.
     "G-Gamsahabnida."
     "Please, talk to me informally," Yoseob murmured.
     "Mianhae," Monique said softly.
Yoseob grinned.
     "You know what, I've got some things to do today so...why don't you go out into town and buy yourself something nice. I'll give you some money,"
Monique looked into Yoseob's eyes shyly.
     "Really? You're not going to just keep me here?"
Yoseob frowned.
     "Is that what your father did?"
Monique nodded sadly and Yoseob swore loudly.
     "How did you live with it?"
     "My mother didn't." Monique said quietly, getting off Yoseob and standing up.
Yoseob's mouth dropped open seeing Monique properly in just her knickers and bra. He swallowed and his hand moved slowly down to his crotch. Monique bowed her head and Yoseob heard her sniff sadly. Was she crying? Yoseob got up and gently wrapped his arms Monique's wait, hugging her from behind.
     "Your mother committed suicide, didn't she?" Yoseob whispered in Monique's ear.
Monique nodded so Yoseob kissed her neck romantically.
      "You're away from him now," he murmured, "you can trust me to look after you properly."
Monique turned around and immediately averted her eyes, scared she'd stare at his abs. Yoseob laughed softly.
      "Don't be embarrassed. Look at me. Touch me. Don't be afraid."
Monique slowly and softly ran her hands, shyly, up his chest.
      "I owe you quite a bit now, Yoseob. You've done small things for me...but they've made such a big impact..."
Yoseob moaned quietly.
       "Stop~"
He held Monique's hands against his chest and leaned forward. Monique swallowed and suddenly pulled away sharply.
       "Ani~ I-I'll be going now."

Seungyoon put his feet up on the barrel, smirking as his friends pinned the soldiers to the floor.
      "Yah, let them go now. C'mon, let's drink this beer!"
Seungyoon's friends immediately allowed the soldiers to scamper away, wounded and whimpering. They suddenly heard footsteps running down the rock stairs and they looked up, on edge. But the person who turned around the corner, wasn't a soldier, or a sherif, in fact, it was a woman. I very beautiful woman. Monique froze, seeing them. Uh-oh, she thought, that's...that's the Prince of Thieves...
      "Are you okay?" Seungyoon grinned, getting up and waving his hand in front of Monique's frozen face.
Monique swallowed.
      "I...I'm..."
      "Aren't you the Prince's fiance?" Seungyoon suddenly asked, frowning.
Monique's eyes grew wide.
      "Aniyo! Well...yes...but...not really. I don't want to be. I'd rather be free."
Seungyoon tilted his head.
     "Freedom? I can give you that. If you'll just take my hands..."
He held out his hand and Monique bit her lip.
     "I-I'm not sure..."
     "Follow your heart, my beautiful little maiden." Seungyoon said gently.
     "We've only just met." Monique whispered.
Seungyoon smiled charmingly, and bowed.
     "Then do you have any reason to not trust me?"
Monique bowed her head.
     "No but..."
     "But you know who I am, I take it?" Seungyoon chuckled.
Monique nodded.
     "Yes. You're Seungyoon. Prince of Thieves. You steal from---"
     "The rich and give to the poor, yes, yes, I know. Look, you're going to marry the prince, so~ why don't we have some fun now before it's too late?" Seungyoon cut across Monique quickly.
Monique knew he was right. She'd been kept locked in her bedroom for 19 years, escaping through the window when she had the courage. Now was her only chance to finally experience excitement. Monique breathed in deeply and slowly took Seungyoon's hand.
     "Good choice," Seungyoon grinned, before yanking at Monique's arm and pulling her towards the forest.
     "C'mon, you're going to help me get some quick money. Do you know how to fight? Or would you rather be the maiden in distress?"
Monique laughed softly.
     "I can fight, with a sword and knife."
     "Perfect. Now, go along with everything I do, okay? You're going to attack her. The woman with all the fine clothing. She's ran away from her father. He's worried sick. I'm going to save her, and then..we'll see," Seungyoon smirked, staring into Monique's eyes. She blushed shyly and Seungyoon's eyes sparkled.
     "Good luck," he murmured.

     "Hands up," Monique snarled, pointed the sword at the woman's throat.
The woman swallowed and slowly held up her hands.
     "Give me all your jewellery. And all the money you've got. Now. Before I slit that pretty little throat of yours," Monique demanded.
They were in a back alley, alone, and the woman fearfully handed over all her gold. Monique smirked.
     "Good girl..."
Suddenly Seungyoon dropped down from the roof of a hut and held his knife to Monique's throat.
     "Let the lady go, my dear. Give her jewellery back, and everything will be fine. Don't make me hurt you."
Monique dropped the jewellery and gold and stepped back. Suddenly, she pulled the sword away from the scared woman, and leapt at Seungyoon, who quickly drew his sword and blocked Monique's attack. He pushed forward, making Monique fall to the floor, but she used this as an advantage, and went to cut off Seungyoon's feet. He jumped, and kicked the sword out the beautiful female's hand.
     "Now, now, just hand yourself over to me, and you won't be harmed," Seungyoon smirked.
Monique rolled her eyes and held up her hands.
     "Stupid jerk..."

     "Oh my! Thank you so much! My daughter...my beautiful daughter...what can I do to repay you?" Lord Ki smiled gratefully at Seungyoon, who bowed.
     "I do not mean to be forward, but I am lacking in money and gold so if you would like to pay me for my good deed..."
Lord Ki nodded.
     "I would be happy to do so! Thank you so much! If...you'd like a night to yourself with my daughter, Lia, I would not mind in the slightest," the lord added quietly.
Seungyoon looked at Lord Ki's daughter, who was indeed y and beautiful, but then Seungyoon remembered the way Monique moved, and the way her body lured him in.
     "I'm sorry, but already have...business, to attend to."
He met Monique's eyes. She blushed shyly.

Seungyoon slammed Monique up against the wall, biting his lip and looking over her amazing body.
     "Wow..."
     "S-Seungyoon..." Monique whispered.
Seungyoon met her eyes.
     "When you get married, you'll never be able to have this much fun. Why pass it off? Kiss my lips, I know you want to. Let me touch your body, and let me make you yell out in pleasure. You won't regret it."
Monique swallowed. It was hard to resist his charms.
     "I-I don't know..."
Seungyoon tilted his head.
     "Are you new to this, Monique? It won't hurt...and your first should be good, don't you think?"
Suddenly Monique couldn't take it any more, she pushed her hands up against Seungyoon's chest, and softly twirled her tongue in a circle over the side of his neck. Seungyoon tipped his head back, groaning. He grabbed hold of Monique's wrist, forcing himself to pull away from her love bite.
     "Come with me, before I get even more by that perfect body of yours..."