Cookie kisses -

Christmas surprises -

     Sitting on a single, wooden bench, with a full view of the city, gentle voices singing Christmas carols, carried by the wind, murmured melodies in your ears. The city was covered in a snug blanket of lights, sparkling gently, the decorative Christmas lights blinking sleepily.

 

     His lips brushed gently on your skin. “Merry Christmas, baby,” he whispered, his breath warming your exposed skin, despite the chilly air. Snowflakes drifted down, only to fall at rest on your hoodie. You glance at your boyfriend, who was resting his head on your shoulder, and smiled.

     “Merry Christmas, Key oppa ~”

     He smiled, his adorable dimples appearing, causing your heart to skip a beat. He nuzzled your neck, messing your hair a little bit. “Mmm,” he mumbled, “You smell nice ~”

     You giggle, pushing him gently off your shoulder. He hid a cheeky smile, as he twined your hair around his finger, and absentmindedly tucked it behind your ear.

     You gaze at him, lost in his dark, chocolate eyes. He caught you gazing and chuckled, his deep laugh sounding ever so y.

 

     Then he caught your face, and tilted your chin up. Your heart pounded wildly, as he slowly closed the gap between you two. Just an inch away, he paused, his eyes twinkling. You pout, and close the gap, just as the Christmas bells rung, chiming a strong melody.

     Your lips met his, and you both melted into the kiss. His lips tasted like chocolate cookie crumbs.

     His lips felt so soft.

     So good.

     So right, against yours.

     Every detail was so defined around you, even with your eyes closed. You could hear the wind whispering quietly, in harmony with the chimes of the bells. You could feel his hair brushing against your forehead, tickling your senses.

He wrapped his arms around you, breaking the kiss for a second. You snuggle against him gently, feeling the roughness of his scarf rub against your skin.

He searched for your hand and when he found yours, he curled his fingers around your fingers; both your palms fitting perfectly against each other— like your hands were specially carved for each other.

 

     Then the fireworks started. Colourful sparks exploded in the sky, sending tinker-bell sparkles trailing, fading, into the night sky. The stars looked as if they too, were watching, as they seemed to dim a little. You stared at the fireworks in wonder, before another kiss stopped you.

     A hungry kiss.

     He kissed you with more passion, nibbling on your bottom lip.

     “Key oppa,” you moaned quietly, as he moved slowly down to your neck to give you a hickey. You cuddle him, holding him closer to you. He stopped with your hickey, and kissed your forehead.

     “Merry Christmas Key. Saranghae,” you murmur, as the last of the fireworks faded into darkness, and his lips lingered on your forehead.

     “Merry Christmas, baby. Saranghae ~” he replied, before kissing you again. <3