Captured by the moon -

Christmas surprises -

     You gazed at him, drowning in his honey brown eyes. His brown hair fell in layers, as he tilted his head shyly. He smiled coyly, returning your gaze with an equal intense stare. You didn’t see much of his flaming charisma today, which he usually had on stage, but his cute, sensitive side too. You looked down bashfully at the table, the candle-flame flickering fiercely between you two, and then look timidly up at him, only to realise that he had been staring at you the whole time. Even on the first date, he still showed a hint of his famous flaming charisma. Just a hint ~

     “M-minho Oppa,” you stammer, a blush slowly creeping up you cheeks, threatening to turn you into a lovely tomato.

     “Mmm?” He replied, reaching for your chin, after moving the candle to the side of the table. A pink flush took over your face, invading the milky-coloured skin, but you don’t flinch. You let him take your face, and tilt it towards him. He stands up, pushing his chair backwards, all while still touching your chin. He leans forward, closer to your lips.

     Closer.

     Closer.

     Just a centimetre separates his lips from yours. You giggle, and just as you were about to close the gap— just a few more millimetres— you hear a sharp and distinct cough of annoyance.

Irritated, you both turn to see who interrupted your kiss; a very angry waitress. She wore a black frilly dress, with a plain, white apron draped carelessly over the top. She frowned at you, and smiled sweetly at your Minho. She bowed hastily, and asked for your order.

     “Ramen! One dish only, thanks. Kamsahamnida,” Minho replied, his eyes only on you. You nodded enthusiastically, sporting a cheeky smile. The waitress nodded, and you noticed that she shot you icy glares from the corner of her eyes when she walked away. Minho also noticed when he leaned over again, his mouth whispering words in your ear. “Actually, can I change my order? I would like to order a sweet kiss from my lovely girlfriend here~”

You smiled, your lips arching into a cute curve and you kissed him happily on the lips, attracting obvious attention from other customers. “Ignore them, I have only eyes for you,” he continued, stopping the kiss for a brief moment. You shut your eyes as you blissfully melted into the kiss, oblivious to the muttering from the crowd.

     “Ahem,” someone grunted from the side of the table. You and Minho stopped making out and hurriedly settled yourselves into your seats. You flattened your rumpled skirt and he straightened his tie.

     “Ah, mwo?” Minho grinned, flashing a handsome smile as he looked up at the waiter.

For a moment, the waiter seemed slightly shocked that it was Minho sitting in front of him. Choi Minho, from SMTown’s SHINee, was a customer at his restaurant.

     “Oh, um, I was j-just saying that your food is ready. It’ll be here in a bit,” he stuttered, bowed and then staggered away. Minho chuckled absentmindedly and you beamed.

     You stared at your Minho. He was yours. Your boyfriend. You couldn’t believe it. ‘How many girls would kill to be me? I never thought this would happen. Mmm, Minho Oppa, saranghae~’ you thought to yourself.

Minho raised his eyebrows, catching you staring at him. “Am I that y, hmm?” he joked, his laugh sounding so damn hot.

     “Ah, here's the food! You should eat it while it's still hot! Enjoy!” a waiter exclaimed, as she hurriedly placed food on the table. She lifted the silver lid, and a delicious dinner was revealed— steaming ramen along with vegetables, egg and meat, with a nice sauce dripping over the top.

     “Kamsahamnida,” you nodded, your brown-black hair falling into your eyes. She winked at you and left, leaving a bubbly, yet sort of awkward, atmosphere. You fixed your black-rimmed glasses, and smiled at your boyfriend. “Let’s dig in~” you sang, giggling. Minho lifted his spoon and gently fed you some of the dinner. You gobble the dinner down and bite the spoon hard, refusing to let it go. Your boyfriend frowned and pouted. Dammit, he’s so freaking cute when he pouts. You couldn’t resist the temptation to release the spoon and peck him on the lips. Then you also feed him some of the dinner, and after a while, you both feel full, stomach filled to the brimmed with delicious ramen.

“Mmm, yummy!” you tell him with delight, a grin lighting up your face as the both of you lean back into your velvet chairs.

     “Y’know, there’s a balcony here. Well, every five-star restaurant would have a balcony of course, haha. Let’s go~!” your boyfriend informed you with a wink. Your heart skipped a beat— his wink never failed to make your heart thump and skip.

     “Hehe, okay Oppa~” you grin, tugging his arm shyly. He led you to a big, wide balcony that opened to the night sky. Hundreds and thousands of stars littered the dark sky. He held your hand tenderly and directed you to the balcony rail.

     “The stars are so pretty,” he murmured in your ear, his breath sending tingly shivers down your spine. “They shine so brightly. So proudly. So majestically. They are so pretty, like you~” He wrapped his arms around you, from behind. You smell his scented cologne. He smells so sweet, and for a moment, you close your eyes and feel free. You turn your body to the right so both your bodies were parallel with the stone railing, and meet his lips. Your lips felt soft and tender against his, and he moved his hands to travel down your shoulders, arms, and finally rest at your waist, pulling you closer to him.

     Behind you two, the full moon shone brightly, illuminating nothing but the shadows of the loving couple kissing on the balcony, with the hundreds of stars witnessing this blissful moment in time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi theree my lovely readers ~

I'm sorry for not updating in a while// Jeongmal mianhae!  TT^TT

I'll make it up to you guys with a lot of chappie updates, okay? ^-^

Hehe, but my writing isn't that good though, so I hope you guys don't mind! :D

@KeKe79 ; Haha, thankyou! I. Must. Stop. Procrastinating. So. I. Can. Update. More. Frequently. >:

@cjjaelin ; Unfortunately not all chappies will be with Key, but I can make lots of chappies with him if ya want. ;D