My new Oppa

Goodbye Innocence, Hi Love

 

still Yinok's POV

“Hi I’m looking for Yinok” he said through the door.  “Yes is me” I answered lively.  I ran to open the door and saw Ki kwang form B2st. “hi I’m Mir’s hyung. He sent me to pick u up, are you ready?” he said with a wide smile.  “Yes I am” I answered “just let me get my bag” I ran to the room thinking. Damn! I’m using Ki kwang as a chauffeur? I hadn’t sense the feeling that I was dating a celebrity until that point where my boyfriend’s hyung is Ki kwang form B2st.  He was very nice, I came out with my bag and he took it from my hands. he said "I’ll carry that".  It was not even heavy, he was just extremely nice. Even like that the first part of the ride home was very awkward. I didn’t know what to say i only kept quiet and he would ask questions that had only yes or no answers. It wasn’t until he made a comment about Mir that everything became less awkward. At about midway he said “so I didn’t know Cheolyong had a girlfriend. When you guys did started dating?". I didn’t know if I should answer fearing a scandal, but then I thought well Mir already send him to get me so it should be ok, right?. “We just became a couple yesterday” I said. "Oh really!!" he answered "and you guys already spend the night together? Wow he is fast". He murmured. My face became as red as a tomato, and I could only stutter “it’s not what you think, we had to stay in that cabin because of the storm but nothing happened” he chuckled and said “you ARE cute”. “I was just kidding no need to get all embarrassed. Mir explain it all don’t worry". My face was still red. He kept on teasing me about it, all the way back he apparently was having a blast. We arrived at my friend’s house. He came out and opened the door for me. Then he carried my bag until the door and said “it was great to meet you”. “Thank you very much for giving me a ride” I replied. “No problem" he said. "Let me know if you need anything after all now you are my donsaeng as well”.  He handed me a card with a phone number as he said that. He left and I rang the bell. Mi-sun opened the door and pulled me in. as soon as we were in her room she said. “Tell me everything”. With all the commotion I had forgotten to text Mir so I said. “Wait I have to text Mir first”. I texted him to let him know that I arrived home safely “Hi this is Yinok, I just wanted to let you know that I got home safely thank you for everything text me when you get the chance”

Mir’s POV

“Mir where are you” he yelled at me. “Hyung I’m almost there, 5 minutes” I replied. "Mir if we miss his flight we won’t make it on time and you will be risking MBLAQ’s debut so ppalli!!!". I accelerated as I was close to the airport.  I saw the main entrance and it was flooded with fan and cameras.  I called my manager again and told him to meet me at one of the service doors of the airport. I was able to make it. We boarded the plane that would take us to Japan. It was the company’s private jet. The one they only used in important and extreme situations. In the back of my mind was her. Did she arrive home safe? Did hyung make her wait long? Aish, I’ll have to wait for her text. Manager Hyung interrupted my thoughts. "Mir, do you have all the lyrics down?" I answered “don’t worry hyung. Everything will be ok” but what i was  really thinking was: Noooooooo!!! I forgot to practice the last song’s rap. Man Japanese is hard.  “I hope so…” he replied. I started memorizing the last bit of the rap I was missing. I received a text from Yinok it said “I got home safe text me when you get the chance” I couldn’t text back. Ill text her once I get to Japan.

 

Yinok POV

Its 3 weeks since we saw each other. I’ve texted him but he doesn’t answer I hope everything is ok. The only thing I know is what the news release. That is why I know that MBLAQ is in Japan.  At this point I don’t know if I should be worried or I should be angry. I just hope he is eating right and they are not over working him. I miss him though. I want to talk to him. Hear his voice or at least know how he is doing. 

 

COMMENTS and Subcriptions are thankfully accepted. ;)