Sudden Goodbye...

Goodbye Innocence, Hi Love

 

Mir’s POV

Her lips were as sweet as honey. My senses were in an ecstasy just by kissing her. Her hands that played with my hair as I kissed her, everything seemed perfect. Yet there was something at the back of my mind lingering, a thought that even after I tried to fight wouldn’t go away. This was a girl that had never had a boyfriend, I had the responsibility of being that one man that even if we were to part ways she would remember sweetly. I was about to take her innocence away, and although she didn’t say anything I could feel her fear as well as how much she wanted it. In my heart I only wanted to love her and protect her but to achieve this I had to make things right. I couldn’t be this man subject to his passions and have her loose on the opportunity of having the best memory of her life. I had to do this right.

Yinok’s POV

As we kissed more passionately doubts started to creep on me, was I doing the right thing? Did he really liked me or loved me enough for me to give myself to him? Would he think I’m easy girl and dump me for doing it the first night of being a couple? All of these thoughts were running through my mind when he stopped kissing me. I thought maybe he noticed my doubts what was happening? He sat right next to me and looked at me kindly. Then he said “against my desires I have to stop” my face was a confused one. As he proceeded “I don’t want this to be your first night, I want it to be special and I know that you must be scared too, so let’s just go to sleep tonight, ok?” he said. I nodded agreeing without saying a word. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. Then he gave me a light peck on the lips and went to the living room. Then he said “wash up and then come out so we can talk for a little while ok”, “ne~” I said still from the bedroom. Then I grabbed my stuff and went to the bathroom. There were many things going through my head.   Especially questions that I couldn’t ask even if I was dying of curiosity, what just happened?  Did he fear a scandal? Did he even find me attractive enough to have with me? Was he really that kind of gentleman that could contain himself just for my sake? In the other hand was he able to read my mind? How did he knew to stop right at that moment were my mind was so full of doubts? At times he even seemed surreal or a dreamlike person. I tried to shake all these doubts of my mind and came out, to the living room. I saw him staring to the fire and when he felt me in the room he padded the couch hinting me to sit next to him. I approached him and sat down, and then he looked at me in the eyes and said “I want you to know that I think you are beautiful, gorgeous and the perfect girl for me” then he hugged me and said “I’m so glad that I met you”. I smiled and stayed there with him for a few more minutes him hugging me from the back as we stared at the fire.

I woke up as a beam of light hit my eyes and found myself in the bed. I thought what happen, last thing I remember is being in the couch with Mir. I checked my phone and it was 7am I got up and looked outside and Mir was asleep in the couch. I went back to the bedroom I must have fall asleep in his arms I thought.  I remembered that I had promised to call my mom early so that she wouldn’t make a scandal.

Mir’s POV

“I’m ok Omma” I heard her say. The sound of her voice woke me up. I hope she is not in trouble I thought. I’m glad I woke up before she saw me I thought. I took my phone and saw my reflection through the screen and my hair was a mess. I tried to fix it quickly before she finished her call. Dang! How come I didn’t wake up earlier? I wanted to see if I could find something for her to eat before we headed out. My phone rang. “no rice , no life” the screen said. It was manager hyung. “Hello” I answered

“Mireu, I have bad news” he said. I need you to come to the airport as soon as possible. We have to go off to japan earlier than expected. “What!!!” I answered how could this happen why? “the promoters over  form over there gave us one date and set it up for 3 days earlier” “I just got a call from the company that is managing you guys over there and they are really angry because according to their dates you guys were supposed to arrive yesterday in the night.  You only had a day to settle and you are starting promotions tomorrow. They threaten with calling the deal off and letting all the cd’s that have been already produced go to waste if you guys are not there by tonight. The rest of the MBLAQ members are already at the airport and are departing in half an hour. I will wait for you, at the airport to go together.” Hurry up; you know how important your Japanese debut is. He hung up and I started picking up my stuff. I called her “Yinok come here please”

Yinok’s POV

I heard his phone ring as I hung up the phone with my mom.  I got close to the door and I could hear bear manager screaming through the line.  I picked through the door to see Mir’s face it was a worried one. I wondered what happened. He hung up the phone and called my name. I rushed to the small living room and said “is everything ok?” He answered good morning beautiful and he kissed me in the cheek. I blushed as he said “everything is ok is just that I won’t be able to take you to your friend’s house.  I’m so sorry. Is just that something came up and I have to go. I hope you can forgive me I promise I’ll make it up to you”. “No is ok” I answered. “I understand please don’t worry about me I’ll fix me going back don’t worry and go on your way” he looked at me with a displeased face. “I said that I wouldn’t be able to take you not that you would have to figure out how to go back, leave that to me” he finished putting his stuff in his backpack and grabbed his phone and made a call.

Mir: Hyung he how are you? Yes I’m calling you because I need a huge favor.

Mir went outside as I went and packed my stuff. I was worried but I didn’t want to bother him questioning him what was going on. I thought he will probably tell me later on.  I’ll just wait till he does. Mir came back inside and said “I have a person that will come to pick you up. He is my hyung and you just have to wait here. Again I’m so sorry I have to leave you here like this. Everything here is paid for. You can stay here until my hyung comes and picks you up”.  He came closer to me brushed my cheek with his hands gently and kissed me. “Please send me a text when my hyung arrives. And send me another one when you get home. Even if I don’t answer please Ok?” ok I answered.

He left leaving me there wondering what had happened. Or who was this hyung that was going to take me home. I waited for 2 hours when I heard a car park outside the cabin. I heard someone knocking on the door. “Hi I’m looking for Yinok” he said through the door.  “Yes is me” I answered lively.  I ran to open the door and saw.......

Who did she saw??? mmm you'll find out the next chapter. ;] comments, and subscriptions are always welcome.