Minho.

You're all I could ask for, silly.

Key POV:

"Jong... Jonghyun! C'mon." I tugged at him. 

I looked at him and my heart cracked a little. He was just curled up on the floor. 

"He hates me. He misunderstood. Oh god." he whimpered.

"Jonghyun hyung... We'll figure it out... Let's just go. We'll catch him in class.." Taemin grabbed Jonghyun hyung's arm. 

He struggled to push Taemin off, but Taemin didn't let go. Taemin nodded at me, frowning. Getting the clue, I lifted the other arm. When we got to the front door, Onew hyung's mum was there. She went up to Jonghyun who was in the middle of us. 

"Jonghyun right?"

He nodded weakly. She leaned in and whispered in his ear. What was once empty eyes, lit up slightly, a small spark of hope. Taemin looked at me and i looked back, shrugging slightly.

We got Jonghyun back home. Once we got him into bed, Taemin and I dropped onto the sofa. 

"Key umma...What do you think Onew hyung's mum told him?"

"Don't know. my only hope it's going to keep him going."

"Jonghyun hyung is such a pabo. He keeps refusing to admit he loves Onew hyung!" Taemin pouted slightly.

"Maybe Taemin, but him telling us how he sees him differently, might have been his small first step. Like Minho remember? How he kept coming to me, frustrated about you? He didn't want to admit it either"

"Hehe.. " he giggled.

"Where is Minho anyway?" I asked.

"Don't kno- Oh! Speak of the devil.." he whipped out his ringing phone to show me the caller ID. 

Minho <3

"Answer answer, quick."

"Hello? Minho~ How come you weren't in school today! I missed you!" he whined. I rolled my eyes. 

"Eh? Who are you? Where's Minho?" his eyes widened suddenly.

"Miss me? What the hell are you talking about? Where's my Minho?

"I don't bloody know you. What. How did you know that. I never told anyon- Oh . It's you isn't it. HanBae? SCREW YOU . WHAT THE HAVE YOU DONE WITH MINHO."

Hanbae... why does that sound so familiar... Suddenly I remembered. Jumping at Taemin, I grabbed the phone and put it on speaker. 

"HAH! Taemin... why did you even fall for this ugly frog in the first place. You're meant for me, and no one else. If you promise to be with me and break up with this bastard, maybe I'll let him stay in your group of friends. I'll see you at the park. Yes, that park. Don't even try bringing that Key. He's a complete weirdo and face. And don't even call the cops. Otherwise Minho might just disappear in a freak ac-ci-dent!" 

Beep. Beep. Beep.

He shut the call. Taemin curled up, before looking straight at me.

His eyes started to water. 

"He's got Minho..."

I stared at him, not knowing what to do.

Taemin POV: 

He's got Minho...He's got Minho...He's got Minho...He's got Minho...He's got Minho...

I couldn't stop. I imagined Minho is his disgusting hands.

The hands that once gave me relief.

The hands that once drew my portrait. 

The hands that slapped me after our first fight.

The hands that curled around my neck after we fought. 

The hands that wouldn't release pressure, cutting off my airway.

I felt all the energy drain out of me...I fell.

"TAEMIN!" 

Key?

then everything went black.

Minho.