Chapter 2

Snow Mark and the Got Sevens

"We are the royal guards of the kingdom, Brume," Sinbad said.

JB stood in front of the door, not knowing what to do. 

"Please come in for some tea," JB stuttered.

"Thank you for your generosity," Sinbad said as he entered the small house.

"I will go get the tea cups, please wait here," JB said as he rushed into the kitchen.

Everyone walked into the living room and sat down in front of Sinbad. Moments later, JB came out of the kitchen with five cups of tea. 

"Please, enjoy," JB said as he placed the cups in front of Sinbad and his soldiers.

"No need to be so formal. These guards are my friends, so they aren't all about formalities," Sinbad said as he took the cup into his hands.

"Are you here for Mark?" Jackson asked.

"No I am not, I am here to check up on him."

"But isn't Mark missing from the castle? Aren't you supposed to bring Mark home so that he can suceed the throne?" Yugyeom asked.

"No, Mark must never go back to that Hell ever again. He must stay here with you guys. I will pay you guys, I will give you guys what ever you want, but please, take care of Mark. Mark must never be subjected to that enviornment ever again."

"Woah! Calm down. We don't need anything. We already decided that we would take care of him," Youngjae replied.

"Thank you, so much."

"No no, it's fine," Jin replied, "Would you like some food? We made a lot."

"If that is fine with you," Sinbad answered. 

"Sinbad?"

Sinbad lifted his head. His eyes welled up and tears started uncontrollably streamed down. Mark ran down the stairs and ran up to Sinbad. Sinbad took Mark into his arms and hugged Mark like they haven't seen eachother in years. As Sinbad was holding Mark, he realized that Mark was shivering. He realized what Mark was scared about. He petter Mark's head and ensured him that he would be safe no matter what.

"Mark, there is nothing to be afraid of. I understand that your parents are dead, but please, do keep in mind that they are in heaven, watching over you. I will not let you get into any harm. I will make sure you are safe," Sinbad said, hugging Mark, "But I must leave for now. These people will be taking care of you for now. I will make sure to check up on you every so often."

"I'm glad you came to see me, make sure you are safe," Mark said as he smiled. 

Sinbad got up and walked outside the door along with his guards. Mark walked Sinbad outside and waved goodbye. As soon as Sinbad was out of sight, Mark felt a little nudge. 

"Oh. I forgot to introduce myself. I am Prince Mark Tuan of Brume. I am sorry for the sudden intrusion. I will try to make sure I am not a nuisance." 

"Why don't you come inside first. It's cold," Jin said, guiding Mark inside. 

"It's the prince...."

"NICE TO MEET YOU! I'm Jackson!"

"Hello, my name is JB."

"People call me Youngjae."

"My first name is Yugyeom and my last name is Kim."

"I am the charming Jin."

"I'm Jimin, nice to meet you." 

"I am Kunpimook Bhuwaku, or you can just call me BamBam."

"It's nice to meet you all. Again, I am Mark Tuan from the kingdom of Brume. There is no need for formalities; therefore, you can just call me Mark."

"Since everything is settled, why don't we eat. The food has been sitting there for the past few hours. It's getting cold," JB said.

"I agreem" Jackson cheerfully answered.

Mark walked along side the boys as they all sat down. Mark was so happy, he wished that time would stop, but he knew that his stepmother would ocme after him. Mark made up his mind that he would protect the boys no matter what. Even if it ends up with him dying...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI GUYS! I am so sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I was working on my school project and I didn't have enough time to write for you guys. This chapter is a little short, so please forgive me... TTATTT   I promise that I will write more frequently. Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment. I really like it when you do. See you next on the next chapter.