Chapter 1

Snow Mark and the Got Sevens

Seven boys were coming back from school,and they marched thier way into the forest. As they neared their house, they noticed something lying on the ground. One of the boys, curious to see what it was, ran over to the object. As he neared the object, he realized it wasn't an object, it was a person.

"Guys, it's a person," the boy ushered the other guys to come.

Everyone dropped their bags and ran over, helping the boy carry the unconscious boy who was lying on the floor. 

"Hey BamBam, who do you think this is? He looks really pretty," a boy said.

"I don't know Youngjae. Maybe he is some alien from outer space, sent to eradicate us," BamBam joked.

"I am serious... Hey JB, do you know who this is? You are smart after all," Youngjae asked.

"Just because I am great at math, donesn't mean I know everything, but I think I know;however, I am not sure. My guess would be the Prince of Brume, Prince Mark," JB replied as he took out cups for tea. 

"WHAT?! Wait, Prince Mark?! Hold up, hold up. One, why would he be in the forest? Two, why is he unguarded? This just doesn't sum up, there is no way he is Prince Mark!!! Youngaje, can you move to the side a bit. I need to find something on his arm," a rather tall looking boy said as he pushed his way to Mark.

"Calm down Jackson, you are going to wake him up if you keep on shouting," JB said from the kitchen.

Jackson neared Mark and studied him carefully. 

"It is him... It is actually Pricne Mark! Look! He has the royal emblem on his right arm," Jackson said as he held Mark's arm up.

Youngjae neared Mark's arm and saw the emblem. 

"Anyways, you guys should pipe down, he needs some rest," a boy said from upstairs.

"Okay Yugyeom," Jackson replied.

"I never seen someone control Jackson before, let alone the makane," JB murmured under his mouth. 

"I am back with some fish," another boy said as he brought some fresh tuna into the house. 

"Thanks Jimin," JB replied," hey JIn, can you cook dinner today, or are you busy with homework?"

"I am fine. I can cook dinner today," Jin said as he walked down the stairs," Can you at least help me gut the fish?"
"Sure," JB said as he took the fish and started gutting it.

Jin started making a sauce that would accompany the fish and started rubbing the sauce into the fish. 

Moments later, Jin carried the fried fish into the living room. The scent spread throughout the living room and the whole house was filled with pleasant smell.

"Wow, Jin!!! You make the best dishes. Your husband will be proud," Jackson teased.

"Jackson, it seems you want to starve through the night," Jin said with a menacing smile.

"I was just joking. No need to be so harsh," Jackson replied.

"Anyways,I am hungry, let us eat" BamBam said, holding his fork. 

The group ate and talked. They were laughing, smiling, and joking. They were soon interupted by a knock on the door.

"I will go get it," JB said.

As JB opened the door, Jackson went upstairs to check on Mark. 

"Hi, we are from the castle of Brume," someone said from the other side of the door. 

JB tensed up. He reconized this voice. As he opened the door, he saw Sinbad at the door with guards behind him.

-----------------------------------------------------

I know this is a short chapter, and it isn't that well written, but I really wanted to work on my other story because I have been neglecting it for so long. If you guys have the chance, i would really like it if you guys would read my other story. Thanks for reading this, and see you in the next chapter!!! (ouob)