Nightmare

Confusion

 

---

~~~‘s POV

                It was just another normal morning … That night Seungyeon Unnie sleep over at her friend’s house for a pajamas party. I just woke up when I saw my mom prepared to go somewhere.

“Umma, where’re you going ?”

“sssh, I’m gonna buy a birthday cake for Seungyeonnie unnie.”

“we’re gonna throw a surprise party?”

“geurae ~~~ah …”

“May I come with you, Umma ? May I? May I?”

“Mianhae, tomorrow you’ll have a school camp right? It’s better for you to rest for today, arasso? I’ll buy you a lollipop on my way home.”

“Arassoyo, Umma .”

“But you can help me prepare for the party later^^, we have to do it before your sister came home from her friend’s house.”

“*nod*, jalgayo Umma .. “

The last thing I remember about that day is when I saw my mom’s silhouette going further away, and my aunt came to my house with my sister, her eyes was wet. She hugged me so tightly as soon as I opened the door for her.

“Aigoo my cute, pretty nieces, Aigoo … ! aigoo my poor nieces … !”

But that hurtful scene changed

“Give me that password, ~~~ah . !”,that boy again

“Don’t you have heart?? I just lost my mom !”, tears flowing out of my eyes.

“Tell me and I’ll stop bothering you .. !”, why is he so stubborn ?

“She just died, my mom, she just died . !”, I hit that heartless boy as hard as I can, but the result is just a weak punch.

“You bad guy ! bad guy !”

---

 

I woke up, my whole body is trembling.

“Unnie . ! Unnie . ! Seungyeon unnie … !”, I cried my lung out, calling my only sister, searching for comfort. “Unniee … Umma … Seungyeon .. Unniee .. !!”

“wae wae wae … ? nightmare ?”, Seungyeon Unnie opened my room’s door with worried expression.

“Unnie … “, She approached me, I cried in her arm.

“It’s okay ~~~ah, it’s okay. It was just a dream. Now get some sleep, it’s still 1AM. You’ll get panda eyes. :)”, she said after I stopped crying. She decided to sleep with me.

That boy, he even appeared in my dream. I definitely saw him somewhere before that day, but when?

 

Seungyeon’s POV

 

“Stop spacing out, dear … get some sleep. “, I said.

She definitely said ‘Umma’ when she cried. I wonder what her dream were … I miss mom too, very much. She’s lucky, she can even dream about her .

 

-Character Description-

Han Seungyeon, ~~~’s only sister. Loves her dongsaeng a lot. She works in a music school as a teacher. She’s now 21 but she had never had a boyfriend before. She’s really kind and caring. Always wants to make the people she loves happy.

-End of character description-