A Boy Named Nam Woohyun

Confusion

 

~~~'s POV

 

-Character Description-

Hey, I'm Han ~~~, you can call me ~~~. i'm just another ordinary high schooler in Seoul. I have long black colored hair, i'm not too pretty or skinny but I'm tall, my heaight is about 169 cm.

I live near the Han River with my older sister, Seungyeon in my late parent's house,

I go to ne of the most prestigious high school in Seoul, Woolim high, only for smart and rich people. After my parent's death, i can manage to pay the expensive tuition by working a part time job as an online writer.

-End of Character Description-

 

I closed my pink laptop, I just finished writing stories and school homework for tomorrow's deadline. Looking at a hello kitty mini clock on my desk, I knew it’s already 3AM. Actually working overnight is already normal to me since my school always give the unbelievable amount of homework to the students, plus because of my part-time job (remember?). Thus, on my busy days, my night is filled with typing and typing . . . -,-''

I let out a heavy sigh and get up from my chair, I deciding to take a quick jog along the river, I had no will to get some sleep. I tied my hair into a neat ponytail and wear my favourite sneakers before checking my sister's room, she's in a deep sleep.

 

Writer's POV

 

At the same time, 3 boys drove along the river, they will comeback to their dorm after having a good time at riverside and buying some late night snack.

" ! I left something ... !", one of them said after checking his pocket.

"left what ?"

"just ... something. you guys go on ahead, I'll look for it, it won't take long, bye." , he got out of the car, leaving the other two confused.

“why act all dramatic and run? It would take long if you go there running.”, the one with slanted eye said, the other one just shrugged.

 

~~~'s POV

 

I love Han River. I often come here to clear my mind in my spare time. This place is my favourite place, after the library.

The air is so fresh and the street is quiet, I jog peacefully .

(30 minutes later)

I take a rest on a bench at riverside, the breeze was cold. I stayed there for a brief moment half asleep. Beside me, there was a bunch of  “Mexicana” chicken boxes, just boxes and leftover. I sighed and throw them into a garbage can 4 meters away.

 

Something caught my attention.

 

 Above the boxes, there were a paper, folded. I open it.

 

150194

 

What is it? A password?

 

                “Aish, never mind . ! -,- “, I throwed that paper to the garbage can.

 

o0o

 

                “Hey, how can a girl fell asleep here in this bench in that weird position, at 7AM ??”, hearing that voice, i opened my eyes wide. I blinked a few times to see that tall and firm figure who is now sitting beside me.

                “W-what? Who are ... 7AM ?? Gosh,I’ll be late for school . !”, I got up, getting ready to run before that person grabbed my hand.

                “What? School? In Sunday?”

                “Today ... Sun..day?”, I said. Confused. He just laughed.OMG, why did I finish those tasks overnight if it IS Sunday?

                “Instead of hurrying back home, let’s sit here for a moment and talk. Did you see a white folded paper around here? I’m sure  put it under chicken boxes which is now missing.”

                “Oh, so you’re that rude person who littered without manner? What would our city become if every citizen is---”, I was about to begin a long speech but he snapped at me,

                “YA ! you took it right? Return it now ! I really need it . !”

                “Why are you yelling? Where’s your manner, we just met ! And why would I take that meaningless paper? Of course I threw it away . !”

                “You dumped it?”

                “Sorry if that password is really important to you, don’t worry, I memorized everything , i have a great memory you know.”

                “Really? But hey, how do you know it’s a password?”

                “It’s obvious.”, I answered. He just shrugged and got a pencil and a paper out of his pocket in a quick move.

                “If you really remember those numbers, tell me and I’ll stop bothering you.”

                “After all the yelling? And why would I do that for you, stranger? You didn’t even save my life.”

 

The boy’s POV

 

                “I’m  Woohyun.”, she blinked at my sudden self introduction. “now we’re not strangers anymore, right?”, I asked in a pleading manner, she just shrugged. What an arrogant girl.

-Character Description-

Nam Woohyun, a member of Infinite, a new boyband which is not really popular that time. This guy has no family. He's a bright and simple minded person, nice to talk with. He sings really well. that's it for now.

-End of character description-

                “I have to go home and prepare breakfast. My sister is maybe awake already and is looking for me, bye.”, She ran away.

                “YA ! Comeback here . ! At least let me know your name !”,

`               “I’m han ~~~ . !”, She waved her hand from afar.

 

Han ~~~ ? is it just me or ... ah, never mind, but she’s strangely familiar.

 

 

o0o

 

End of chapter 1, I know it but bear with me, it should be getting better soon . ^^