Chapter 2

Sweet Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How old are you?"

"Thirteen. " I answered. "Is that you?"

"Twenty five."

We were stuck in another sign and I was already thinking how I was being an idiot. I could not look us eyes, embarrassed more to take my attention from my fingers while he simply pretended not to notice my anxiety, being very polite and asking several questions, such as: Favorite colors, cartoon, school, age, foods I like and do not like.

Because it had to be so beautiful? My mother should have at least warned me that this friend of my father was four years younger and even more beautiful and attractive. All right, I knew I was freaking out. I was only 13 years old, could not really be interested in a guy of 24 and my mother was not guilty, probably even she knew it would be so beautiful and even if I did, my mother had no idea that I was gay, that It should never have passed through her mind, mainly because it was always one thing I did not like to show and talk by pure fear of being discriminated.

"I did not know you, so I have not done anything in the decor of your room ..."

I was surprised. Decoration? Was he serious? I just had a room decorated as a baby and after that everything was only organized in the best way possible so that I could share it with my younger siblings. I do not even remember what it was like to have a room of my own.

"Oh no." I stared at him. "No need to decorate, I do not want to work."

He smiled.

"You finally looked at me, thought I was afraid of me." He toyed with amusement.

I could not resist laughing, much as had been embarrassed.

"Ryeowook, you can relax, you are my guest, I'm just doing what feels right to do a guest. "He smiled. "Choose the decor you want and can do whatever you want."
I sighed, defeated. He was really trying to please me.

"Thank you. Really, thank you anyway. "I thanked him.

"Your father saved my life once." He spoke in tone also grateful.

And again I was surprised, my father had never spoken about it.

"His mother worked in my parents' house. One day I was playing near the pool while my mother was taking the sun and then my father came home early and she had to go up there to open the door, since my nanny was on vacation and his grandmother, who also worked in the house, was busy taking care of the conservatory. "He looked deep into my eyes. "I was fumbling and falls in the water but could not swim and who jumped in there to save me, was his father. "

"Wow ..." I was still surprised and in a proud way.

My father was a good and honest man. That was the example I wanted it, was what I wanted to be.

"Best of all is that even when my parents offered money as thanks, he refused, he said that just the fact that I was alive, it was important, he never would charge for it. We were only two children, the more he told it like it was much older, and that was when I really began to admire him as a hero. "The car turned to walk. "And after that, he told me he did not want to be a hero. He told me he just wanted to be a friend. "

"That's why you're helping us?" I asked.

Kyuhyun shook his head, without taking his eyes off the traffic.

"So ... why?" I turned to face my hands, noting that they looked sweaty.

"Because we're friends. Friends do not let the other hand. "

I laughed, without finding any grace.

"But he's dead ..."

"I know." His voice sounded heavy, as if it was also a great wound to him. "More you are not Ryeowook, his mother and his brothers also are not. What kind of friend would I be if I just leave the most important things my friend die with him? "

And again I was surprised. It was obvious that Kyuhyun saw it as a debt to my father, even more so, the way he spoke, the loving way and even proud. Was legitimate, I could see that he was being true in every one of those words. He wanted to help us, he wanted to do it. I wanted to become someone as good as your friend. He wanted to become your own hero.

That seemed fair. It seemed right. And it was only by what I opened a wide smile and started to believe that it could work for me and Kyu. We could also be great friends.

Perhaps even more than that?

[...]

When we arrived at his house, and I was blown away. The house was beautiful! And near my, I can say that it is huge. Out of the car and stood looking at the house admired for a moment, then Kyu gave a soft laugh and stopped beside me.

"So what do you think?" He asked referring to home.

"I ... Wow! She is very beautiful and it's so ... big." I blushed because I stand amazed at such a silly thing. He laughed lightly.

"Yeah, she's great." Confirmed fun. "You can have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter