se•qu•el — Chance?

Elusive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sequel — Chance?

 

Just a random (short) sequel i made because bored. Sorry if this is not what you expect /cri.

 

 

 

I don't know how long we both sitting in such position, with me on his embrace infront of his opened room. I just.. i just felt comfortable in this position. With Jungkook, who possesively hugging me, and me, who's still shocked by the realization of my own feeling toward my own ex-lover's little brother. Actually, i'm not quite sure with my own feeling. Taehyung is still stuck inside my heart and my head, his presence never leave me since whatsoever called the tragic accident. Well, this is a mess, i should fix this situation first.

 

After what i called the state of massive breaking down, i was the one who's pushing Jungkook's chest so the latter would let go of me. He seems surprised by my sudden act, but he loosening his arms around me anyway.

“Are you okay, noona?” He asked, staring at me with pure concern radiating from his innocent eyes (that somehow remind me of Taehyung, goddamnit). I smile subtly and wipe my tears. “I'm fine,” I speak up, “But i think you should've ask are we okay? Do our relationship will change or what?”

I know i sounds so straightforward, but that's my antics and i think Jungkook was already used to this kind of treatment from me. For evident, now, he doesn't look so surprise over my words. In other way, his lips pursed into a thin line. He's thinking, i know.

I sighed and arose to my feet, Jungkook follow my move and now we're standing face-to-face. No words slipped from our mouth, just a pure silence surrounding us. I stare at him, he reciprocate it.

 

The ticking clock from his room was the only sound that echoing through this thick atmosphere.

 

I'm the older one here, am i? Should i, being the older one, choosing the decision by myself? But if i'm the one who taking decision, our relationship will besomehow awkward. If i choose to reject him, I believe he'll not treat me the same and so do i, if i choose to accept him, i will have a complicted debate with my own self. Since i, perhaps, still want to keeping the promise even if Taehyung was gone. Will he accept me?

But the real question is, does he really want to fight over me? To release me from this painful bond? I somehow doubt it. Even if i hate to say this, but Jeon Jungkook is still a teenager and a kid in my eyes. Maybe he's only trapped by his complicated feelings since the only women or girls who ever close with him were only me and his mother, he probably only feel comfortable around me and misunderstanding it as what they called 'love'.

 

“Listen, Jungkook,” I said, breaking the silence and gaining his attention, “I know this is rude for me to say this, but i don't think you're--”

“I know you're doubting me, noona,” He suddenly cut my words, i was caught off-guard by his sudden action but pulling myself afterward, Jungkook staring at me right into my eyes and even if i look like i'm calm as always and casually reciprocate his gaze, God know why my heart suddenly beating so fast, “I know you think i'm still a kid, and i'm probably still confuse with my own feeling,” Right in the flesh,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter