Chapter 5

You're Such a Good Friend

 

 

You looked down at the contact in disbelief.  Oh my god.  Baekhyunee oppa...you didn't know whether you should be blushing or cringing...it's just so incredibly cheesy.  Well, whenever or however it got there, it's there and it isn't leaving, he was your friend anyways.  "So...", you pondered, "should I message him?"  You didn't even know what to say but you thought it smart to text him, so text him you did!

You:  Hello. ...?

And now we wait.  God, this is stupid, what am I doing?!  That's all you could think.  You dropped your head on your creased pillow and gazed at the bland white ceiling.  You looked out your window past your phone sitting right beside you, analyzing the way the  leaves on the trees danced like waves on the coast, not a worry to have.  Never any drama as the branches waved and the leaves swirled the flower buds, nearing efflorescence, dropping ever so gracefully to the cold pavement below.  "Beautiful." You thought.  Suddenly you were agressively awakened from your soulful trance by your text tone that blared into your ear.  You rumbled of your bed in surprise.  You climbed back up with a sort of humorous shame encompassing you.  Your lockscreen displayed a single notification from messenger saying Hey~~~~ (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))♡ "oh god what a cheeseball."  You scoffed knowing that it was the man, the myth, the legend, the one and onlaaaaaay...Baekhyun. Or as the notification said "Baekhyunee Oppa~ 😜💖".  "Geez."  Just then, with less excite this time, another notification rolled in, undoubtedly from him as well, saying "So~~~~~~~~~ what's up"

You reopened messanger and the messages changed to read.

Me: Nothin much.  And do u gotta use all those...swirly...dash uhm...things?!

Baekhyunee Oppa 😜💖:  um~~~~~ of course~~~~~~~ it's a necessity~~~~~~~~~  without them I would just die~~~ and you would want that~~ would u~~~~~

Me: ok, chill

Baekhyunee Oppa 😜💖:  😝 LolZ

Me: smh

Baekhyunee Oppa 😜💖:  hey, u wanna come over...like to my house?  You don't have to stay overnight.  But it's only Friday so u can if u wanna haha

Me: Well my mom- (it was at this moment that you realized your mom wouldn't be here the entire weekend and you deleted what you just typed). Sure why not.