1.Story Part 2

Little Love and Little Sympathy

 

"Drink with me, Sehun." 

He should have been mistrusted him right at that sentence. But he was busy...

 

well with what exactly?   

 Admiring that pretty face?

Died a little inside everytime Luhan would secretly give him a little peck on the cheek ?

Doing everything to make Luhan smile?

Fight the urgent to throw the boy over his shoulder and get the hell out?

These were all of the reasons why Sehun was waking up with the worst hangover ever. It took him all of his strength to sit up. Noticing a bottle of water on the nightstand, he grabbed it like it was gold. Gulping down almost the whole bottle, he then noticed that this wasn't his bed.

Which mean this wasn't his room.

Which again mean he wasn't home.

But guessing from the decoration it must have been a hotel. Looking around, he then notice clothing laying in every corner, he could also spot some....nevermind. 

Plopping himself on the bed again, he grabbed the nearest pillow and smashed it on his face. He wanted to scream but that would just increase his headache. Memories of last night were all blurry and he had difficult to piece together the puzzle. 

What had that brat done...

"I will take care of him."

"Give me your credit card."

"Haha, you are much more fun like this."

"Sehun ah, there are people in this elevator." 


....what had he done!

"Ohhhh, my cute littlee cupcake pie apple...pie"

"I LOVE THIS BOY!"

"Someone have benn a very very bad boy today..."

"Looks like Dadd-" NO!!! 

No, no, no, no, no!!!! 

Oh almigthy ground, please open and swallow me up. 

 

Too absorbed in his memory lane, he was unaware of the bathroom door open.

 

"Look who's finally awake."


 
A drop of water from his wet hair dropped on Sehun's face as he leaned over and kiss him on the lips. 

 

"Someone need to brush his teeth." He didn't get the chance to let out a laughter as Sehun's grabbed his wrist and pushed him down into the mattress, hovering over the boy. Sehun was fricking tired, but his anger took the upper hand. 

Why? Why must things like this happen to good people like him?

What? What did he thought when he agree to this all?

How? How could the boy...

 

still look so beautiful and adorable after a night like that?!

 

Oh woah...
 
His eyes still shined like diamonds, his cheek in a soft pink tone and those lips and how good he smell...

 

Yes, Sehun was even worse than his fellow employee. But this wasn't the time for his hormones to took control over his brain. He is an adult for godsake and the boy need a discipline. "You-"    

 

"want another round? But i'm still quite sore." 

Luhan cut in.

 

 

 

 


It took Sehun one whole minute to unterstand the sentence and only one second for his face to turn beet red. Feeling more than embarassed, he avoid eye contact with the younger's one, just to discover a lot lot of hickeys on the boy's neck and a part of his shoulders. Who knows how many there are under his bathrobe. Letting his head hanging low, he decided to pushed it, for the moment, back of his mind.  

 

"How many drinks did i have last night?" 

 

"We have about the same." He answered while gently massaging the older's one biceps.  

Yes, Sehun at alcohol. To his defence, Luhan's alcohol tolerance is pretty high. That's why there's no way he would just drink so many and also he didn't enjoy it very much unless...

"Let me guess, you are the one who kept pouring my glass right??" He took the boy chin in his hand and lifted his face so that he was forced to look into his eyes.

The embrassement faded away, when he remebered how he would sneakily fill his glass. 

"Sehun ah, how about one more?"
"This is really the last one."
"Can you finish it for me? I'm feeling a little drunk."


  
"I didn't force you, it was yours own choice." He pursed his lips out.

 

 

That .  

"Well, who's the one giving me little kisses like a reward everytime i finished my liquor?! Hm?" 

Oh my god, he treated him just like a dog. And now he even dared to giggle at him. 

"Luhan, my patience is very thin right now. One more giggle and i promise you it will be your last." His tone was dead serious that even he was a little surprise. Luhan's eyes widen at the words while he pressed his lips together.   

"I'm sorry." 


He spoked so quietly that Sehun almost felt guitly. Of course, there's is no way he would hurt his little devil angel. Leaning down, he lightly kiss Luhan's nose tip. Just when he was about to move away, the smaller's one wrapped his arms around him and buried his face in his neck. He gently slipped a stray piece of hair by Luhan's temple behind his ear. The boy loosen his grip and stared at Sehun's face once again. Now Sehun felt really bad, the poor boy must be really upset over his harsh words. He is even blushing right now.

 

    

 

"You are really hot when you act like this." 

.....   

.....

.....
Sehun officially gave up.

 

Rolled over on his back, he covered his eyes with his hand. Not a second later, he felt weight on his stomach.

 

"Don't be so upset Sehun, i will make you feel better." He started to shower Sehun's face with kisses.

 

This boy will be the death of him.