BeAsT TO aOi 4

BeAsT TO aOi

Sehun stare at the boyish girl who is eating her breakfast.he pretend like he is drinking his milk so the girl wouldn't notice.

Sehun pov:

He really look like a boy in first glance..maybe it is because she tied her short hair in ponytail and not wearing A skirt.

"It is weird that you shocked to know me as a girl than yourself who look really suspicious with that strange mask and hat."

Aoi talked to him more nicely than their first meeting while her hand trying to take a look behind sehun hidden face before sehun shove her hand away and put their face nearer.

"Don't try to take this hat or mask off me..you will regret it..my face is horrible i might scare you.."

He whisper to Aoi..and she pout.

"Stingy..like i would believe you.."

After that they both leave to work..sehun is working at his old man office as a personal Assistant.while Aoi who just got a job at nearest cafe is working  as a waiteress.They both using their half of day working..

it is weird when sehun know that someone is in his house and he is not alone like before after he finished working.he quickly stop his daydreaming and get inside his house since its getting chiller outside.he think he might freeze to death if he stay longer.

"I'm home"

He said it and start searching for Aoi presence in his house.he feel relieved when he saw Aoi soundly sleeping on the couch,maybe too tired from work.he cover the girl with some blankets since it is cold.

"You know Aoi,i wonder if you can accept living with ugly beast like me."

Afterthat,he leave her to make some dinner since his stomach is grumbling.

🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧

"Wow..this meal is great!"

Aoi eat her dinner deliciously and sehun chuckle at her expression.she looked like a starving child.a cute starving child.

"I think about this..we never introduced ourselves properly..so let me start first.my name is sehun.24 years old,works as PA in my old man office,my parents house not far from here but i decided to rent an apartment so i can become more dependable.your turn Aoi."

Sehun drink his water while waiting aoi to response for him.oh please!can she be more considerate..we are roomates..i need to know her.Aoi caught sehun glance at her then  stop chewing her food and start to do some introduction.

"my name is Aoi,24 years old,work as waitress in Fun Cafe,come to live at this house since i got job here..furthermore,i can take care of grandma too so it is a  great choice."

They both fell into silent again after that short introduction about themselves before aoi suddenly try to pissed him off.

"So,are you that ugly?show me a little bit of your face .promise not to laugh"

Sehun stare at aoi want to know face annoyedly.he really don't like if someone asks him a favor to show his face like this.although he know Aoi just want to being friendly to him.

"So,are you a girl?i know you're short but that flat chest is not convincing enough."

He attack her back and Aoi looked little angry with his tease.

"Bastard!said that again i kick your .."

"So scared..Shorty!"

Well,living like this isn't bad..