BeAsT TO aOi 3

BeAsT TO aOi

Sehun was flustered..he shout too loud that maybe he will got some call from his neighbours..but who care!the mysterious flower boy infront him looked more important than other things..

Sehun pov:

Did i know him?i think nope..i never have this good looking friend.then,did  i got into a wrong house?better check this  out.

Suddenly before he took a step outside.the flower boy attacked him.he give sehun a hard kick and punch but luckily sehun blow it off since he learning judo in highschool.it give him some benefits not to get beaten but his opponents here is strong too athough he was too short(like only 156cm).without mercy sehun tied the boy hand with his necktie so the boy can't punch him.he order the boy to calm himself and told him that he was a nice guy.

Sehun ignored the flower boy who still staring at him like he was a strangers although he give that boy the same stare too but it is his house..he have the right to stare.he checked his front door that attached house number.

Sehun pov:

House 8898..it was mine..then who was that boy?am i drunk or what to get this crazy hallucination..hell!!i've been single too long..at least bring a cute girl not boy.

Sehun got inside his house again and standing infront the kneeling flower boy.

"I'm sure this is my house so who are you?and how in the hell you got to be inside my house?"

"Bastard!are you blind..this is my house.and i don't wanna talk with strangers..maybe you're the serial killer with that strange clothes..i knew it!you wanna kill me!"

Sehun feel like he got a headache maybe more after receive a rude answer from the boy.he release a big sigh before he got a call from the apartment owner.

"Another problem"

He murmur and answer the call.secondly,ignoring the struggling boy who trying to escape.

"Hello is sehun there?"

The owner voice echoed from the cellphone and  sehun replied her.

"I am sorry to be calling you this late at night..actually i forgot to tell you that my granddaughter will be your new roomate since only your house have one empty room left...i hope you both will get along well..please apologise this old lady because forget to inform you sooner"

The owner cut off her call and sehun feel like his peaceful single life was over.now he got annoying and rude roomate with him.

"Hey shorty!"

Sehun sighed and the boy behind him yelling at him saying that he is not a shorty!

"Whatever we are roomate now..no wonder you can come inside my house..the owner must give you the key too.."

He said it with annoyed face and help to untie the boy.

"Grandma seriously!aargh.this is hell"

The boy hissed and sehun stare at him..

"Like i feel in heaven  living with you shorty"

"My name is Aoi not shorty"

"Whatever you still short"

Sehun give a smirk when he see the boy annoyed face.teasing this flower boy is fun.

🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧

It was 7:00 am and the weather is great.sehun suprised that he still got his peaceful sleep.he smile and thought that the flower boy have manners too..Like usual he get off from his bed,wearing his hat and mask,then decided to take some refreshing shower.he walked to the bathroom door and yawn while opened it.he shouted again.

"What!!you're a girl?"

"Yes..yes..so please close the door i am using the bathroom first..or you wanna see me ?"

The boyish girl got him.his face become red when he hear the last part and his hand quickly closed the bathroom door.

He put his hand around his cat face.he blush too much since it is his first time with girl this close.he remember Aoi curves and short hair.!she still look cute eventhough she got bed hair.luckily Aoi just finished brushing her teeth when he opened the door or else he might getting some nosebleed.

"see you !Over my dead body!next time please lock your door if you are using this bathroom!"

Sehun shouted outside the bathroom door although it is impossible for her to hear all of that since the shower is running.

He think he might got headache again...