BeAsT TO aOi prologue

BeAsT TO aOi

"Disgusting!don't even show your face to me!"

"Everyone hate you!"

"Beast!you're the beast child"

Sehun can't remember the last time in his 10 years old life he smile to someone..he didn't even know how to laugh..love and happiness is neither an option for him..everyone hate him..all he remember he always end up alone and crying at his old home faraway from everyone gaze and curses..

Sehun pov:

Why everyone hate me?am i sooo disgusting because i am different?am i too ugly that they call me a beast?

He murmured before his ears caught someone knocking his door..

"Is sehun here?"

Someone old voice calling his name..sehun start to feel anxious...he never being called by his name..

"Found him dad!!!"

Sehun scream as loud as he can when someone suddenly hugging him..it looks like the boy who looks younger than him come inside his house using the opened window..when sehun was in deep thought he didn't notice that the younger child already opened the door for the owner of the old voice.

"I am sorry for my child bad  behaviour..i am your father close relatives  and this is baekhyun my son..he was one year younger than you..i came here to adopted you.."

The old man smile at sehun but his smile was ignored.sehun look at the old man with a disbelief face..

"Don't lie..everyone knows that no one want to adopt a beast like me..if there is anyone who want me then why now?"

Sehun shout at the old man..baekhun look terrified at his angry face but it is not like he care..everyone hate him anyway..

The old man didn't say anything..neither move or run..he just give sehun a look..a full of love look..

Sehun was half human half cat since he was born..he never knew why..neither his parents told him before they died..his face was a cat face not human..but his body is still human instead he got a tail.moreover he can talk and eat like human and grown up normally..

"Why old man?feel disgust?"

Sehun give the old man a smirk..before the old man suddenly hug him Tightly and cried..

"I'm sorry..really sorry..forgive me"

sehun was shocked by that act but for the first time he was getting hugged by someone..it feels comfortable so he didn't push the old man away..baekhyun also don't look terrified or disgusted at him..eventhough other kids usually run away or cried.

Sehun pov:

That baekhyun is really something..

The next day,he still remember the day that all his life changed.he moved from his hometown to Seoul..new home,new family and new little brother.he was happy and not crying so much like before.new place sure give him a new fresh start.

The old man was really kind to him..they both  become really close and the old man also teach him to lie about him wearing a big hat to cover his face and mask for his mouth.he also need to put his tail inside his pants but it was fine since everyone at the city accept him easily especially when he wearing that  than none.

14 years passed,and sehun grow taller..he was living like a normal adult..working and go back at his apartment for warm bath and dinner..furthermore he not being annoyed by being single at his age..he loved it..

"Then?why would a flowerboy doing in my apartment?!!!"

He shouted!!