Chapter4: I know YOU

Try To Remember

A/n:

The contents of this story are purely fiction and are not written to disgrace or misinterpret any country or people. Any relevance to real facts are purely coincidental.

*********************************************************************************************

The Ural Mountains…. looked like a majestic white glaciers kept close to one another ,like a giant snow anaconda resting after its prey. It looked even fabulous on early morning with sunrays reflecting through the ice. It’s hard to tell presence of any living organisms. But there was a village on southern part of mountain. Yes, a tribe called Bashkir lived on that mountain.  Bashkir were people who believe themselves that they were descended from wolfs. They consider wolves as their ancestors and worship them. They belonged to Sunni Islam which refers to ‘Muslims born from wolves’.

Even though it was very cold in early morning people were out of their homes to do their usual works. The village was small that everybody knew each other. At the centre of a village an ancient building stood up, with many people going inside it speaking Bashkir language (A local language of turkey & Russia).

There was a small hut nearby the building. Inside it was divided into three small portions.  A woman covered with clothes walked out from one of the portion that looked like kitchen towards another.

She shook the baby boy sleeping peacefully on the bed. “Karim wake up.. Its already late… you have to go to prayer… my dear… please wake up honey…” the boy wriggled his hands and smiled at his mother.

A man covered with layers of cloth appeared before them.  The woman stood up facing him. Her beautiful blue eyes shrank with concern. “Today too???She asked with worried pale face.

 “Warriors are the ones…“, the man started with serious face. “ who are beyond the control of time, climate and surroundings” The baby boy and the mother finished the sentences in a dramatic style with a smirk on their faces. The man chuckled at them and kissed on forehead of the boy and smiled at his wife. Then he started to walk towards exit and closed the door behind him.

The boy and mother waved their hands with stressed face. Then the boy got up from the bed and ran towards the other room to get ready for prayer.

The man walked fast towards the jeep in front of the dead cedar tree and looked up when a voice came over.

“Hey Salawat… come quick man…”a man sitting on the jeep handed over a gun to him and tapped his shoulder and said “ For our clan!!!” with determined voice.

Salawat and others inside the jeep repeated with same determination and fire in their eyes “For our clan!!!” like a pledge.

The jeep started to swim through the snow and turned towards north when they reached outskirts of the village.

                                                                   ----------------------------------------------------------------

The train was about to reach the station. Angeline was already awake, she checked the watch which showed 4.30 am. " Huh... so cold" she took out a crimson sweater and wore it slowly checking out the young man still asleep on the opposite birth. She noticed everything that she missed yesterday. He had bronze skin with plum lips. His hair flowed like waves over his brows. His brows were so thick that made highlight of his face. His calm face made her to forget every weird things happened yesterday night.

"Take one last look...and you never gonna see him again", she let out a sigh and packed everything she took out except her phone and  earphones. “he should not wake up..... should i just reach the door now itself??.. then it would be easy to escape without seeing him again" she praised herself for her intelligence and picked up her bags without making noise. "but why do  i want to trust him so much even though he doesn't make any sense??"she was standing near the door .

"why did u come here already??" she froze when heard the voice. She turned to see Kai looking at her with an innocent face. " you don’t believe me.. right?? i can understand. i would do the same if i were u...".  tumblr_myfymuDu6F1svhsxxo1_500.gifShe looked at him confused. "why does he look normal to me now... does he have dual personality??

"you are smart and you can overcome anything. Starting from now you should be careful" Kai continued with caring tone. He looked into her eyes that left her breathless. He suddenly tilted his her down and kissed her cheek. "You still look same.." he uttered softly.

The door opened and Kai walked into the crowd and disappeared. She froze like a post and her eyes dilated. After few seconds without realising, she walked out of exit and turned towards the direction that kai disappeared into. She walked through the crowd like a calm zombie. The people walking past and the busting sound didn't bother her .Everything around her became slow motion. Her mind went blank.

tumblr_nbv3ac9ctM1tlqk9xo2_400.gif

She felt like her ears are muffled and faint sounds dissolving into air. With her eyes filled with sadness, she uttered loudly, " I know you......."