Chapter3: Meeting with psycho

Try To Remember

“….eline…!!!, Angeline….!!!

She heard a soft voice. “Maa… 5 more minutes ma….”she couldn’t open her eyes, she felt like somebody kept tones of weight on her eyes. She continued to struggle with her blanket.

“Do I look like your mom??

She again heard the same voice but with different tone. She opened her eyes to meet a pair of eyes piercing hole through her face.

kajal25.gif

“Jeeeesus….” She exclaimed loudly with sudden change of her mom’s face into a familiar man’s face.

“Shh….don’t make noise…we will go out in 1 minute… get ready...” he continued with gruff voice.

“What are u?? My father???” she thought herself with his commanding tone.

She opened window slightly and looked out .It was dark and middle of nowhere. Just then she realized weirdness in his command.

“What??did he just said we are going 'out'… not to station..?? By the way, who is this weirdo waking me up in middle of night and commanding me to come out?? May be a psycho??” her mind threw millions of questions. She looked him with scared face.

He suddenly held her hands tightly and pulled towards the door. Even before she realizing the situation they were already out.

“what you know are lies. You have to escape from their sight. You have to fight for ur father". He started to tell her really wierd things with a serious face which she didn't see before.

tumblr_m8rub4Vk0b1rsskhm.gif

Her legs strarted to shake."Whoaaa.... he is definitely a new kind of psyco... well, stay calm Angeline..just believe he is not gonna bite you or kill you. Just act like hearing him out carefully and he will let you go....i suppose.." her faced become even more rigid with her own thought.

" what father??" she continued ask calmly. His face suddenly showed a depressed sign but in a flash it returned to serious look like before. "Ha.. he actually believes i listen to him... good Angeline!!! keep up..", changing her face like she is concentrating.

"Yes, u have a real father… now its been already a minute… return before he notices…" he turned towards the door and checked if someone is coming.  don’t be scared I will be there to protect you.. tell nobody that I tell u these things….read the book secretly and keep it safe.. .it will give you answers”He finished at a breath time.

She replied hastily, " yeah, sure .. i assure you ...i will do that ...and i will the read the book completely" with awkward smile.

His face changed into confused look." ... did i act overboard.. did he find out that??" she tried to keep her face unchanged while checking out other's reaction.

He finally opened his mouth  " why do you act weird??" with reaction less face. "Wh-whaaaat the hellll..........?? did he just said that i am weird??? No no.. Angeline.. keep your calm.. just until he leaves you...no no until this train reaches the station and getting out of sight.. " 

“ Anyway,now go to your berth and act like nothing happened." he said with same rigid face.

" yaaahhh... i am already doing that..why do you tell me to do the same??? she screamed inside her without showing in her face.

."i will come after a minute or two…now go...”he didn’t wait for her reply and walked in opposite direction.

She stared at his retreating back and let out a heavy sigh."Thank god, i escaped from a psycho without a scratch" and she suddenly remembered some psycho movies watched during her holidays." Ho... they first look like nice person but they suddenly change at ...god keep me safe form him....".

She suddenly jerked a little and walked fast towards her berth and looked others carefully if anybody is watching her. noticing no one is awake she laid on her berth and tried to calm down. She started to remember the conversation she had a minute ago.

What was he saying?? my real father?? what a crap!!? Why is he talking about??what book?? Who is noticing??

She rolled her eyes with disbelief." hmm... anyway.. why take things seriously?? it was just a blabber by a psyc.... did he just at looked me...??" she became alerted with a ominous feeling. She prepared herself and decided to look back who was watching her. She turned her head towards opposite upper berth, only to a sleeping face.

Nayak22.gif

" why do I trust him ?? this sicko now succeeded in making me a sicko..damn...” she closed her eyes and pretended like she was sleeping. After few minutes he returned to his berth and yawned loudly that everybody in the coach could wake up.

She became even more confused with his behavior and her started to ache because of sudden stress. She turned around towards him like she was moving in sleep and watched him with slightly opened eyes that he could not find out that she is watching him.  

He already started to snore mildly." Whoa.... sleeping like nothing happened?? good for you..". 

 Her eyes felt a weight and she closed her eyes slowly." Why do feel so slee...." she completely fell into a dreamworld.