Chapter1:The happy family

Try To Remember

The house was filled with morning sunrays and peace.

Ammmaaaaaa...….”tearing all the peace around the house, Angeline shouted like a dog, when she saw her mom pouring ghee on dosa.

Without turning “What???” her mom replied calmly.

“You want me to become like you??? Don’t put ghee…..” she whined and made ugly face towards her mom

. “Angeline…. How many times do I have to tell u?? You are going to stay away from home. You won’t get healthy food there. Just eat well while you are here.

Amma… again??? I am just going to stay in PG, not jail. Stop saying like that ma…

Any way I don’t like it… I am allowing this Just because you wanted to study there...” She sounded like she was going to cry

. “Mrs.Daisy Joseph!! Don’t worry… I will take care… I will call you daily…I will eat only healthy food and I promise I won’t get any bad habits… ok??” with so many promises Angeline wanted to console her other. It worked.

Her mother, Daisy, turned with smile. “I know about my baby. It’s just that there will be nobody to take care of you.” Her smile disappeared again.

tumblr_ndm53bghC01sm8n3uo1_250.gif

Angeline hugged her with smile and said “I am going to miss u… ma...”.

Her mother said “I am already missing you…

Aaaargh…. Stop the drama already…

With sudden interruption both of them turned towards kitchen door. They saw Joseph’s teasing face, who was watching the whole drama silently, without them knowing it. After a second all of them burst into laughter. The happiness filled the home.

She returned to her room in upstairs and plugged her phone to the charger. Slowly she started to look around her room. Seeing all the packed bags and luggage, she felt a mixed feeling of thrill and sadness.

She striked out the last day circled on her calendar. Like all girls she had dreams about new college, new friends, new life, etc. Looking at mirror she combed her hair and finally had glance all over. Satisfied with that she walked downstairs.

Her luggage was already loaded in the car. Daisy checked the luggage for hundredth time to make sure she didn’t miss anything. Joseph started the car and Angeline waited for mom to lock the door and both of them sat behind. She always admired her dad’s smooth at the same time fast driving. She learned from him but couldn’t reach his level.

He always said “everything gets better with practice…” with a smile that gives boost to practise more not only in driving but also in everything she wanted to learn.

Daisy talked all along the way to railway station describing how people got worse with years and advising Angeline to be careful with the strangers etc. Angeline couldn’t talk back because she knew her mother is trying to control her sadness.

She always do that when she try to hide her feelings.

Her father said “we reached… take out the luggage Angeline… Daisy….” All of them carried luggage towards the sleeper coach passing through the crowd.

Joseph might act cool but he always take care of things about Angeline, even from her birth. He booked best train and even taxi to take her from station to her PG. He searched for PG himself and selected the best one with high safety and facilities, also booked it two weeks ago.

The family carried the luggage into coach and arranged them at given place. Angeline couldn’t control but to smile at their too much care.

Daisy wiped her tear off like adjusting her hair. Joseph had a concerned face trying to hide his sadness. She thanked god for such cute and caring parents. Joseph kept a water bottle and a scarf on her berth.

Then both of them get off the train. As train started to move, daisy’s eyes poured tears and Joseph held her hand. Angelina always envied their love and understanding, even dreamed about having a husband like her father.

Angeline smiled at them and waved. She waved at them until they disappear from her eye sight. Tears welled up in her eyes too.

God why are they so lovable!!”She uttered loudly.

"Who are??????" a voice said.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"dosa"-a common sounth Indian food

"PG" - paying guest hostels

Yay!!!!! After a long thought decieded to write a strory.....Thanks for reading. Kindly notify me if you see any errors or something. Hope u like it......