The Beginning.

A Whole New World
Please log in to read the full chapter

Park's and Seo's were close family friends. Fathers known each other since college days. Mothers have known each other since childhood and vowed that they would arrange their children to get married in the future. Both families first born were girls. The mothers laughed when they found out they were pregnant the same time for the second child. Both ended up having girls again. When Mrs. Park found out she was pregnant again, she found she was having a boy. The two best friends started to celebrate that they can finally have their wish to have their kids get married.

 

“SOOYOUNG! I'M FINALLY HAVING A BOY!!” SooYoung jumped.

 

“AHHH!” Naeun hugged her best friend

 

The two best friends jumped in a circle.

 

“yah yah yah! You're pregnant. You shouldn't be jumping around like that!” Sungyeol, SooYoung's husband warned.

 

“Relax, you're finally getting a son” Myungsoo, Sooyoung's husband patted his friend's shoulder.

 

“Ahhh I can't believe it-.... Naeun are you okay?” SooYoung notices the paleness on Sooyoung's face.

 

“I'm...” Suddenly Naeun fainted onto her friend.

 

“OH MY- NAEUN!” SooYoung screamed.

 

“NAEUN!” Myungsoo rushed to his wife.

 

The 3 rushed to the hospital and waited to her news of Naeun’s condition.

 

“Congratulations Mr. Seo! Your wife is pregnant!” The Doctor announces.

 

“…….. She's preg-” Myungsoo didn't even finish his sentence as he falls onto the floor.

 

“He does this every pregnancy!” Sungyeol goes to the floor to pick up his best friend.

 

-one year later-

 

“Jinyoungie!! Meet your new best friend and future wife!” SooYoung bring her son closer to Naeun’s newborn daughter.

 

“yah! Its too early for marriage arrangements” Myungsoo complains.

 

A y

Please log in to read the full chapter