Doozam School

Oasis

 

Just regard it, as doozam high school

 

Mercedez, Ferrari, BMW, Lamborghini, and Range Rover, are parked in Dozaam High School field. Almost a lot of student in that school are wearing that car for go to their school. It doesn't mean there are only rich students in that school, they also have poor students of course. The poor students are not like what you imagine. They just doesn't go to school by a car, wearing expensive things, or maybe use luxury make up (for a girls).

Irene and Sehun just come out from their luxury Mercedez Benz. Irene's blonde long hair really suits her in her uniforms. The wind that blows into her just succesfully make everyone turns their face to her. Sehun takes his glasses from his bag and quickly puts it into his face. He calls Irene to walk beside him, and suddenly he whispers to her ear, making her chuckle for a while. People around them start talking about them, and glue their eyes to that best coupe in their school.

"Woooah, they both look perfect! Whuh, i wonder if Sehun is my boyfriend.... How perfect my life would be..."

"Why doesn't Irene hold his hand? Or why doesn't Sehun take her bag, and let him bring it?"

"Aaahhh they both just look like Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang (name of Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye in the heirs drama)"

"If they got married, and have a baby I want their baby to marry me! And then Sehun became my father in law! Hahahaha"

Sehun and Irene just smile and stare at each other then they both just chuckle because hearing the converstation between people around them.

Suddenly, a guy who is shorter than Sehun runs to their direction, and he taps Sehun and Irene's shoulders then he immediately walks between them.

"Hey, love birds!"

"Haish! Taeyong you suprised me!" Sehun shouts to Taeyong's face, making Sehun pinchs him.

"Ahh, I just want to say hello to this messy guy, and this wonderful princess." Taeyong glances at Sehun first and move his gaze to Irene.

"Good morning Taeyong!" Irene waves her hand to Taeyong and smiles at him with her happy face. Sehun saw it and pulls back Taeyong to his behind.

Suddenly Sehun stares at his girlfriend "Yah! You didn't even say good morning to me, but said good morning to this messy man!?"

Irene just looks at him from head to toe with bored expression. "Come on, lets check, where is our new classroom!" He pulled Sehun with her 2 hands, bringing him to the wall magazine.


*****


Krystal wakes up at 7:30am. She takes his phone and looks at her phone screen. There's a message notification from an unknown number.

+821****** 06:40am
Are you really going to transfer to Dozaam School?

+821****** 06:45am
You haven't woke up!?

+821****** 06:50am
Krystal!? Why are you turning your phone off!? Wake uppp!! It's already 7 o'clock!

Krystal makes aslant of her head, wondering who this person is. Why did someone send a text to her so early in this Monday morning?

She scratches her head in frustration. "I don't even open my eyes at this time, but this stupid person already send me a text!? Hollll"

She starts typing a message on her phone.

Who is this?

Krystal tries to sleep again but suddenly, her sister comes up and climbs to her bed.

"Unniee, Mr. Kang didn't come to pick me! I need to go to school right now unnie!!" She shakes her body, trying to make her sister awake.

"Just call him, and ask him where the hell he is."

"But I don't have any credit, let alone call him!"

Krystal wakes up with her messy hair and takes her phone on the table, calling Mr. Kang with her phone.

"Mr. Where are you? Kimmy need to go to school right now."

"I'm already at the lobby apartment miss."

"Oh, okay."

Krystal hangs up as she stares at her sister with rude glance. "You just need to go down, and what's the problem?? We're living in an apartment, not at home anymore." She said. And her sister quickly runs away, with her bag on her shoulder, and shoe on her feet.

"OMG KIMMY! WHY DID YOU WEAR YOUR SHOE AND CLIMB TO MY BED!? JUST WHYYYY!?" Krystal shouts at Kimmy who already far from her and probably can't hear what she says anymore.


*****

"We're only separated by three classes. Don't worry hun. You're seriously being ridiculous just because we're in different class." Irene puts a hand on Sehun shoulder.

"Araaa. But you're at the same class as Hansol, Seulgi, and Wendy right?"

"Yes I am. And you're still at the same class with your bromance Taeyong. Haha"

Sehun snorts at her "it's not funny." He puts his hands in his pocket and walk, leaving Irene who's still chuckling behind him.

Irene shouts his name and runs to him. "Sehun! Wait for me!!" Sehun only waves his hand to Irene without turning his body to her.

 

This is the first day of school since their 4 weeks of holiday. Sehun enters his new class, everyone immediately stare at him, making him freeze. Joy, who is Irene's best friend tells Sehun to sit beside Taeyong.

"where is Irene?" She asks.

"she's in 2-4. With Hansol, Yeri, and Seulgi." Joy only nods at his answer. Sehun puts his bag on top of the table, taking his phone out of his pocket.

Hansol comes to Sehun and Taeyong's class, taking the chair in front of Sehun and Taeyong. Every girls in that class are staring at them, without saying any words.

"Which club are you guys going to join?" Hansol asks and gives them some form paper.

Sehun and Taeyong lock their gazes at that paper for a moment.

Taeyong gives the paper back to Hansol. "I don't even know what kind of club that is. Why should I join one?" Hansol scrolls the paper and hits Taeyong by that roll paper.

"I think i'm gonna join the swimming club. What about you, Han?" Sehun answers and starts to write on the paper.

Hansol, reads his paper for awhile and looks back to Sehun "I'm taking the golf one. Is it great?" Taeyong stands up from his seat and takes the paper back from Hansol.

"The soccer one is good for me i think. I'm going to join that club." Taeyong fills the paper too, giving it to Hansol.

"Not bad." Sehun answers without any expression.

"Kay, i gotta go, see you guys at break time" Hansol waves his hands to Taeyong and Sehun, quickly walking out of their class.

Yeri pops out of nowhere at Hansol's direction and immediately taps his shoulder. "Hansol!"

Hansol turns his head and glances at Yeri for a second. "What?" Everyone in 2-1 class pays their attention at Hansol and Yeri, who unfortunately, had broken up before the holiday came.

Yeri takes Hansol's hand and brings him with her to go out of her class.


*****

"I want to transfer to Dozaam high school dad, not Sven International High School." Krystal yells to her father. While her father is talking to his client.

Her father puts his index finger in front of his mouth, signaling Krystal to shut up. Krystal crosses her hands in front of her chest and lean on the wall while staring at her father.

"Okay thank you so much sir, for the cooperation. Good evening." Her father's client bows to Krystal and her father before he leaves the room.

"It's up to you stal. I just recommended for you to move to Sven, not Dozaam. Because i'm really worried that your new friends are going to avoid you. Because you had a--"

"Don't worry about me dad, i can handle it. Believe me." Krystal hugs her father tightly before she leaves him in freezing.


*****

Krystal opens her lockscreen and finds some notification from the same unknown number before.

+821****** 16:10pm
This is Hansol, your ex boyfriend, and now become your best friend.

+821****** 16:11pm
WAIT!? Don't you save my phone number!?

Krystal sighs and quickly reply Hansol's message.

Stop texting! Just wait until i come to your school. And kick you out

 



Hii guys! I'm sorry for my bad grammar:( i'm still learning to write a story with english. So please understands with what i've wrote:D DONT FORGET TO LEFT A COMMENT YA!