Knock-knock

Oasis

 

 

"Unnie, its been 1 week. Are you really not going to your school? Or you just don't know where your school is?" Kimmy takes a small bite of her sandwich, while Krystal is making some pancake on the kitchen.

"It's not your bussines Kim, palli! Finish your sandwich and go to school. Mr. Kang is waiting for you in the lobby." Krystal drags her sister to leave their apartement. And brings her to Mr. Kang, their one and only loyal driver.

Krystal walks back to her room and throws her body to her bed. And suddenly she remembers what her sister said to her just a few times ago.

She scratches her head and bites her teddy bear. "Ottoke!! I should go to school tomorrow but. What if i see some kind of evil spirit!? I'm not ready for a new place." She tries so hard to hold her tears back and suddenly she sees an 'ahjumma' standing in front of her door.

"AHHH NOT AGAIN AHJUMMA. I haven't even taken a bath yet. And you already show yourself up in front of me? Please go away!" She throws a pillow at that 'ahjumma'. And runs to her bathroom. That ahjumma is watching her running like idiot with a chuckle on her face.

"Yaa! I didn't even stand near you. But you complained things to me?" That ahjumma yells at Krystal while the said girl already half-taking off her clothes, getting ready to taking a bath.

"Ahjumma! Stay away from me! You're getting worst!" Krystal enters her bathroom and leaves that 'ahjumma' who is already laying on her bed.


*****

"You said your ex girlfriend is going to transfer to our School, but it's already 1 week man! How pretty is she? Where is she from again? Austria?" Taeyong sits on Hansol's table while his lollipop.

"Your ex-girlfriend? which one?" Sehun, who's busy tying Irene's hair, joins Hansol and Taeyong's conversation.

"Krystal. And please don't call her as my ex-girlfriend. she's my best friend. Got it?" Hansol immediately stands up and takes his lunch card "i'm hungry. Are you guys not going to the cafetaria?"

Sehun stand up, following Hansol and leaves her girlfriend who is busy playing a game on her phone. Taeyong smirks for a second and untie Irene's hair before he leaves her behind. "YAA KIMM TAEYONG!" Sehun chuckles a bit and leaves her girlfriend who's still grumbling because of what taeyong did to her.


Sehun takes a small bite of his food, trying to aware of his surroundings, Hansol is busy talking about his carrier. He wants to stop coming to school and becomes a trainee in a big accompany in South Korea. SMtown. Sehun only nods or shakes his head to respond to Hansol's story, while Taeyong is busy disturbing people who are passing around him. He throws a long beans, a peanut and even rice to someone. Suddenly a sunbae pass by him, and Taeyong accidentally throws some potato to his .
"O-ow" Hansol and Sehun gasp and shows Taeyong their thumbs up.

"YA!! How dare you!? Who do you think you are!?" That sunbae shouts at Taeyong in anger.

"YA!! How dare you!? Who do you think you are!?" Taeyong copying his senior with irony in the end of his sentence.

His sunbae's name is Taemin, Taeyong captures it by his eyes. Taemin is frustrated with what Taeyong did to him. He harshly pulls Taeyong by his collar. "You are spawns of satan... Don't you ever try to show your face in front of me!"

Taeyong who's surprised of what Taemin called him "spawns of satan" quickly pushes his senior away and kicks him. "Hey, watch your mouth dude. Even though you're my 'sunbaenim' in this place, don't you ever dare saying that horrible thing again in front of me. You are such a you know." He points his index finger right in front of Taemin's face and kicks him once more before he tells Sehun and Hansol to leave the cafetaria.


*****


Krystal is just about to buy her new uniform when Mr. Kang calls her. "Yeobseyyo?"

"I need to fetch Ms. Kimmy on her school. It's time for her to go home. I'm sorry i cant accompany you to buy your new uniform miss."

"It's okay, i can go by myself." Krystal answers.

"Don't take bus miss. Your daddy will punish me if i let you."

"Of course no! i'll drive my car. Or I'll call my friend to accompany me to buy my uniform."

"Oh okay miss."

After she ends the conversation, she decides to call her 'friends' but actually Krystal doesn't have too much friends, maybe only 2 or 3 friends. Seriously, you can even count her friends just by your fingers.

"Ya, where are you?" Krystal greets someone who answers her call.

"I'm in my friend's house, why?"

"I'm going to pick you, just send me the address and i'll be there in 10 minutes ahead" Krystal takes her key car, and goes down to the basement.

"WAIT!? WHAT? are you kidding me!? I'm doing my homework."

"Ahhh ahh i can't hear you-- what?? Oh-- okay-- wait for me" Krystal acts like she can't hear what her friends told her. She chuckles because her friend is sending the address to her. "You're such a stupid guy hahaha"


Only 3 minutes left but Krystal already arrives in the address that her friend gave her. She calles her friends asking where he is right now. "hello, i'm in front of your friend's house. Wow it's such a big house. Is this a house or a castle? You didn't send me a wrong address, did you?"

"Wait for a second, oh just come in. She said it's okay for you to join us." He answers.

"What? who is she?"

"Just tell the security that you're a friend of Irene. I'll wait for you"

"WAIT!? NOOOO!!!! Seriously!? Do you want to make me mad or something? YA LEE HANSOL! Just come out! I'm waiting for you outside."

"Yayaya, but one of my friends will going with us. He said, He needed to buy a new uniform too."

"Yaaa" Krystal answers and nods although she knows that Hansol wouldn't see her nodding her head.


After about seven minutes of waiting, Hansol knocks the window of Krystal car. "Open the door!" Krystal unlocks the car, and let Hansol in.

"where's your friend?" Krystal asks while tightening her seatbelt.

"He thought you were a boy. But then i told him that you're a girl."

"What? I don't get it."

"If you were a boy, he wanted to join us, but because i told him that you're a girl, he isn't interested anymore. Maybe because he is shy to meet you." Hansol starts closing his eyes, before Krystal turns her head to him.

"I still dont get it..........." She says.

Hansol tighten his seatbelt and turn on the music on the car's radio."Ahhh, forget it. Lets move!"


*****


Today is Tuesday. And this is the day where Krystal finally becomes a new student in Dozaam School. "Are you going with us, or will you go by yourself?" Mr. Kang asks Krystal who's staring at the mirror to look at her appearance. "I'll go by myself." She answers.

"Are you sure? You know where's your new school? I'm afraid you'll be losing your way..."

"Ahh, it's already 2016 sir, i have gps on my phone, i have gps on my car, so don't worry about it. i can drive by myself." Krystal brushes her hair. And takes her bag on the couch.

"Ah, okay, lets go Kimmy." Mr. Kang holds Kimmy's hand, bringing her with him.

Kimmy turns her body to Krystal and hugs her older sister. "Bye unnie. Oh right, i'm going to go back to our house for a week and will be living with mommy and daddy for a while."

"Ok, bye." Krystal messes her sister's hair and waves her hand at her.

 

Krystal arrives at her new school. Dozaam School is really cool, once you enter the gate of the school, you're going to see a place to play golf, and across the golf field, there is a football field, and then 100m ahead, you're going to see an auditorium And a swimming pool beside it. "Oh my god, this school is no joke" krystal thinks.

She parks her car before enters the school, getting everybody's attention. everyone is staring at her. She is really confused, because she doesn't know which one is the real student, and which one is the fake one. Like you know, Krystal kinda have a supernatural power, and anything else. She closes her eyes, and takes a deep breath. acts like she doesn't see anything. She hopes, someone will come to her, and asks her anything, not just letting her walks alone in the corridor that fills with a bunch ofbstudents, and a weird things in her eyes.

She just walks, without knowing where she should go, she lowers her head, and covers her face by her hair. But suddenly, Krystal hits someone. Krystal immediately looks at the person who was hit by her. "Uh-oh, i'm sorry- i'm really sorry." Krystal apologizes.

"Irene, are you okay?" The boy who's standing beside the girl who was hit by Krystal asks to that girl and taps her shoulder. Krystal is looking atbthat boy, he's really tall. And he has an innocent face. His eyelashes are long and pretty. His eyebrows are thicker than her.

"I'm okay." This Irene answers that question, and looks at Krystal, "are you the new student here?" She asks. Krystal nods her head, doesn't even dare to look at that girl who stands in front of her.

Krystal finally raises her head and look at Irene"Do you know where the teacher room is?"

"Uh, wait." She whispers to the boy who's standing beside her. And smiles back to Krystal after it.

"Follow me." The boy who's standing beside Irene, brings Krystal to follow him, Krystal walks, but before it, she turns her body and smiles back to Irene, giving her one polite bow. "Kamsahamnida" Krystal says, Irene just nods and smiles, leaving Krystal with the boy.


*Krystal POV*

He walks beside me, he has a good fortune. I love his scent, he walks like a model, with her perfect gesture, as he walks a little ahead from me, i focus my attention at his back. It makes me wonder, is he dating that Irene girl? Or does he have a girlfriend? i hope he isn't my sunbae.

I smile and walk, following him wherever he takes me, he suddenly turns his head and asks me, "what?"

What the...... "Oh no. Nothing." I scratch the back of my head, suddenly feel so dumb in front of him.


*end POV*


They walk pass the toilet and Krystal sees a grandma just comes out from the toilet. the grandma has a really scary face, her eyes are wide, is injured, the way she walks is similar to zombie. Krystal closes her eyes, and takes a deep breath. She slowly starts to open her eyes again and......

"HUAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH" Krystal is screaming so loud, her body is trembling. Her eyes widen because she's really shocked of seeing that grandma right in front of her. Everyone is staring at Krystal with horrified faces. The boy quickly runs to Krystal "hey what happened?" He asks.

Krystal only shakes her head "i'm okay, just bring me to the teacher room please"

"Just a while ago, i took you to the teacher's room. Such a weird girl." He answers Krystal with a weird gaze and walk more faster than before.


*****

"I'm Mr. Donghae, your teacher. You must be Krystal Jung right?" Krytal bows politely and nods "yes i am."

"Follow me, we're going to your class." He instructs.

"Yes, sir." Krystal answers before she walks behind him.


They walk pass through some classes that already full of students. Krystal's step stops abruptly when she recognizes a familiar figure inside the class. "Hansol?" She whisper, she moved her gaze to Hansol chairmate "Irene? Their on the same class?"
Krystal eyes moved to the class label above the door; class 2-1. Krystal scoffs. As she realizes that Mr. Donghae already far away from her. She walks faster to chase Mr. Donghae.

She arrives in front of her class' door, Mr. Donghae instructs Krystal to come inside the class, her new class. He is sitting on teacher's chair and She is standing next to him. In front of the class, she's looking around, observing all over the class. she stops when she recognizes a familiar figure looking at her with a strange gaze. Its him! The boy who brought Krystal to the teacher's room. She smiles. But then she realizes, there's no empty chair for her.

Mr. Donghae smiles to his students and move his gaze to Krystal "Introduce yourself to your classmate first." Krystal nods.

"My name is Krystal. Krystal jung. I'm a transfer student from Australia. Nice to meet you guys." Krystal smiles, bowing politely.

"Now, you can sit beside Wendy,"

Krystal is looking around in search of this Wendy girl. "Which one sir?" Krystal asks confusedly. And then everyone's laughing because she just acted like a stupid person. "Of course, the empty one." Mr. Donghae stands up from his sit. And points his finger to the two girl, who is sitting in front of the boy that accompanied her to the teacher room. Krystal realizes if the person who's sitting with Wendy is not a human. She is a ghost. Krystal walks to that chair, and acts like she doesn't see anything. The girlㅡno, the ghostㅡwho's sitting beside Wendy immediately stands up, and smiles to Krystal.

"I know you can see me, i'm sorry for making you look stupid." Krystal only nods and again, everyone in her class is laughing for at her weirdness. Wendy is looking at Krystal with a weird look. Krystal knew, that this is going to happen to her. "Ya, Krystal what happened to you? Are you an idiot or something?" Taeyong who's sitting behind her, pokes her shoulder. Krystal turns her head to look at him with her cheeks starting to turn pink because of embarrassment. "Wow, you really are pretty." He continues.

"Taeyong stop it." Wendy, the girl who's sitting next to Krystal hits Taeyong with her pen.

"She didn't even tell me to stop this...." Taeyong scoffs. Wendy rolls her eyes. And Krystal turns her face again to Taeyong.

"Nice to meet you." Krystal smiles, and moves her gaze to the boy who's with Taeyong. The boy who has a beautiful chemistry is Sehun. Oh Sehun. Irene's boyfriend.