One

Winterberry [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooshin sighed heavily. He sat and watched his brother- Kuhn, that is- dance clumsily with his newlywed husband, Kogyeol. The redhead would never had wanted to go to his stupid brother’s stupid wedding, but with an order directly from his mother and Kogyeol’s ‘Please~?’ he went.

 

 “I swear you are the worst in slow dancing,” Kogyeol commented as they walked towards Wooshin. “Whatever. I do much better in… other types of dancing,” Kuhn retorted. “That’s a lie. You ing at everything,” Wooshin muttered. “No swearing, Wooshin.” The redhead rolled his eyes. “Whatever.”

 

Kogyeol chuckled. “You guys are so similar,” he said. “How?” the brothers said at the same time, then blushed and huffed before turning- at the same time. “Like that!” the brunette laughed. “Well, I hope you’re not too bored, Wooshin. There’s a lot of food if you’re hungry,” Kogyeol said sweetly. Wooshin’s heart thumped in his chest.

 

“Okay…” The couple went away to talk with some people. Wooshin decided to follow Kogyeol’s advice and went towards the food-filled tables. He scanned the variety of food with boredom and finally decided to just get some small cakes. After eating quite a few, he turned around, ready to complain to his mother about going back home- when he bumped into someone.

 

The person was shorter than him (maybe that’s why Wooshin didn’t see) and he fell backwards. Wooshin regained his balance and dazed off before realizing the person he bumped into was still on the ground. “Oh, um… sorry,” he muttered, offering a hand. The young man gladly took it and hoisted himself up. “It’s alright.” When Wooshin finally bothered to look at his face, his breath hitched and his face felt hot.

 

The other couldn’t have been that much older than him- maybe by a few years, but he looked young (and attractive) over all. His hair was golden brown and slicked back nicely. His thick lips formed a smile that was the reason of Wooshin’s flustered state. “…Jinhoo.” “I’m sorry?” Wooshin hadn’t been listening, far too distracted by the young man’s face to pay attention to what he was saying.

 

“I said my name’s Jinhoo,” he chuckled, his smile still plastered on his face. Wooshin nodded shyly. “I’m Wooshin,” he said in a small voice. “Yes, I know who you are. Kogyeol told me a few about you,” Jinhoo said gently in a voice that the redhead wanted to listen to forever. Wooshin perked up. “You know him?” It was a stupid question considering they were at Kogyeol’s wedding.

 

Jinhoo shot him an amused look. “Well, yes. You can say we’re pretty close, actually. He doesn’t talk about me, huh?” he pouted. Wooshin felt just a little tingle of jealousy. Towards Jinhoo or Kogyeol, he didn’t know. “Not really, no.”

 

“Jinhoo!” a voice that Wooshin recognized as Kogyeol’s called. He blushed and looked down. “Wooshin, you met Jinhoo already?” Kogyeol asked excitedly, out of breath. Wooshin nodded, his bored look plastered on over his screaming insides. “That’s nice! Jinhoo is a really nice guy. I don’t talk about him much but I think you’ll get along~” the brunette smiled. Wooshin just nodded again.

 

“Right, well, Kuhn asked you to meet him. For a match or something of the sort,” Kogyeol said to Jinhoo. “Challenging me again?” Jinhoo laughed. “Well, I gotta run then. See you around, Wooshin.” Wooshin waved as he watched Jinhoo’s retreating back. He couldn’t help but feel a little something inside him that wanted to get to know the other boy better.

 

“See you… I guess?”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Saying Wooshin was pissed and extremely bored would be an understatement. “I swear I’m going to dieeeee,” he groaned. “You’ve been saying that for the past three hours, dear,” his mother sighed, rubbing her temples because of her son’s endless complains. “Can I go home PLEASE?” Wooshin asked, turning towards his mother. “For the love of god, Wooseok. This is your brother’s wedding! Be happy a little, wouldn’t you, dear?” “Yay. Now can I go home?” “No means no. I have taught you better than this and you will stay until the wedding is over.”

 

Wooshin stuck out his tongue at his mother’s retreating back. “Whatever.” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter