Two

Winterberry [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week after the wedding, Wooshin was out in the city by himself. He walked past various shops and the main shopping center towards his favorite ice cream place. Although it brought back memories of his first time there with Kogyeol, he really couldn’t resist how good their ice creams actually were. For the past few months, he’s been going there at least once a week, which would explain him gaining a little bit of weight.

 

Not that Wooshin cared much. He had no one to impress, after all.

 

His mind started to wonder off to Jinhoo. The older boy had so suddenly taken over a lot of his mind, and more than a few times, Wooshin had thought about wanting to meet him again. He didn’t exactly know why. It could be him falling in love, but really, Wooshin thought love at first sight was undeniably stupid.

 

He ended up brushing it off as mere interest in Kogyeol’s close friends. Though, was that really the case?

 

After a while of walking, Wooshin looked up and realized he missed the ice cream shop. He looked back and saw it was quite a few shops away from him. Embarrassed, he pretended to text before going back and entering his destination. The faint smell of chocolate sauce, caramel, and strawberry jam hit his nose when he opened the light brown door.

 

“Welcome,” Wei- a part time worker there- greeted him. Wooshin just grunted in reply. “What’d you like today?” Wooshin scanned the flavors. “Coffee,” he mumbled. Wei nodded as he typed in the order. “Anything else?”

 

“Yes, Wei~ Caramel for me!” Surprised, Wooshin turned around. He was greeted by Jinhoo’s smiling face. “W-what? Jinhoo?” “Hi, Wooshin! Fancy meeting you here,” Jinhoo said, giggling at Wooshin’s shocked face. “Oh, um… yea? Hi.” Wooshin thought he was dreaming. I mean, what are the chances of meeting your crush- that is… your crush’s best friend- in a public place?

 

Wei looked between them in amusement. “Hi Jinhoo. Is that all?” Jinhoo nodded, taking out his wallet. “No, no. Let me,” Wooshin quickly said, pushing down Jinhoo’s hands. “Really? I’m the one who barged in though.” “It’s fine,” the younger said, taking out his wallet and paying. It’s been a while since he treated someone to ice cream and there was a giddy feeling in his stomach when the older shot him a thankful look. “Thank you, then.”

 

Wooshin shrugged, looking anywhere but Jinhoo. “Here you go,” Wei said, handing them their frozen treats in pretty glass bowls with small spoons attached to them. Suddenly a smaller boy appeared behind Wei and gave him a back hug, making said boy squeak in surprise. “Your shift’s done for today~ Let me take over,” the shorter boy- also known as Sunyoul- said cheerfully. “R-right.”

 

Jinhoo watched the flustered Wei receive a kiss from his boyfriend before quickly walking towards the back, trying to hide his flushed face. “You guys are really cute,” he commented. “We get that a lot,” Sunyoul laughed, propping his elbows on the counter. Wooshin stayed silent, quietly observing Jinhoo with his coffee ice cream in hand. “What is it, Wooshin?” Jinhoo suddenly asked. Wooshin shook his head quickly. “You wanna… si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter