Two

HEIRS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He continues gazing at me. I smiled nervously as I made my way back into the house. I walked towards the kitchen and tried looking for something to eat, there was cereal, french croissants, everything actually. I saw the coffee machine near the toaster, it was a pretty fancy one too. Reaching for the cups, I tried grabbing a cup and began setting up the coffee.Once the coffee was made, I poured some milk in a small jug and created the design of a heart in the coffee. I heard Sehun coming down. He had freshened up, wearing a blue ripped skinny jeans and a white and dark blue striped jumper. His light hair seemed to be rough but yet it suited him.

 

“What’re you doing?” He asks as he places his bag on the counter chair.

 

“Oh, I’m making coffee...here.” I replied as I smiled whilst handing him the coffee.

 

“That’s a pretty detailed design, where’d you learn that?” He continued as he admired the cup.

 

“Oh, I actually wor..” I began speaking before clasping my lips together. I saw him look at me as I cut my down sentence.

 

“A friend taught me.” I quickly recovered.

 

“Hm, nice.” He concludes as he takes a sip.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“I have a class right now, you can stay here, I’ll be back in an hour or so.” Sehun began speaking as straps his bag on his back.

 

“Oh, uh, it’s okay, you’ve done enough, I can find somewhere to stay, I might go back to the airport and check what to do.” Nahyun responds as she smiles nervously whilst tucking her hair strands behind her ear.

 

“Why? You don’t want to stay here?” He continues as leans on his right leg.

 

“Nono, I just need to try to get home.” She continues with a hesitant tone as she looks down.

 

Sehun sighs quietly as he looks towards her fallen expression.

 

“Come with me then, you came here to look for universities anyway, you can come with me and look around while I take my class.” He adds as he clears his throat. “Before i forget, here, use it for emergency, it’s average but call me if you need anything, I’ve added my phone number.” He stated as he handed Nahyun an old touch phone.

 

“Thank you Oh Sehun.” She smiles while she bows her head with gratitude.

 

“Yah, I told you, stop calling me that.” He quickly acts as he raises his eyebrows slightly.


“Oh right, Sehun, uhm, can i borrow your phone to text a friend, he has all my details, he’s in Korea at the moment, maybe he can help me with my ID.” She adds whilst lifting her head with enlightenment.

 

“Boyfriend?” He concludes whilst handing her the phone.

 

“No, good friend.” She corrects.

 

“Baekhyun, it’s Nahyun. I’m in a bit of a hassle, it’s a long story, I don’t have any ID or passport so I can’t come back to Korea, is there any way you have any contact information or anything you can send me?”

 

“Thank you.” Nahyun thanks whilst returning the phone to Sehun.

 

“Mm, come on.” He bluntly states as they both make their way to the car.

 

AT THE UNIVERSITY

 

“Oh Sehun! Sehun! You look nice today. What’s new? Did you finish the report?” A girl begins nagging from behind with a flirtatious tone whilst Sehun and Nahyun walk down towards the school gate.

 

“Oh Sehun! I’m having a party tomorrow, come?” Another girl appears from behind whilst Sehun continues avoiding them with his right hand holding his bag over his shoulder and the left in his pocket.

 

“Alright, wait here, I’ll be back later.” Sehun continues as they come across the university park bench.

 

“Ok, is there any messages on your phone?” She adds as she shrinks her head whilst asking.

 

“Don’t you think I would tell you if there was?” He mocked whilst brushing his hands through his hair.

 

Nahyun nods with gratitude as he sits on the bench, removing her bag and crossing her legs. Sehun soon began walking to his class, soon enough when he enters, he takes a seat near the window with a view of Nahyun whilst placing his bag beneath the table. During class, Sehun continues gazing out the window towards Nahyun, who is watching the events happening around her. Soon enough, the bell rings. Sehun begins walking back to the school bench where Nahyun seemed to have gone. His shoulders drop whilst he sighs and turns his head around to gaze for her. As he walks towards the garden he sees Nahyun sitting on the steps whilst watching some girls talking about a mansion party. Sehun exhales and blinks slowley as he begins to walk down the steps.

 

“You can’t stay put, can you?” He mocks as he taps her on the back of her shoulder.

 

“Oh, I just wanted to look around.” She continues as she gets up and pats the dust off behind her legs.

 

“No messages?” She continued as she looked at Sehun with hope.

 

“No.” He states.


“Alright, well, shall we go? Thank you for taking me here.” Nahyun continues as she begins walking back towards the car. Sehun pauses while checking over his phone.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter