Part 4

His innocent angel
 
Sighing to himself, Sanghyuk continued to pick at his food with his chopsticks. It had been three days since he rejected Taekwoon's confession. At first, he thought that he would be returning to his normal life again. When the older waited for him after class that same day, all he wanted to do was to dig a hole to bury himself.
 
"Are you going home?" Sanghyuk nodded at the question. "Let's go home together then. We can get to know each other better during that time."
 
And Sanghyuk nodded again before proceeding to mentally slap himself for being charmed by the soft and gentle voice of the senior.
 
Presently, he was trying to distract himself by making it look as if his lunch was the most interesting thing. With Taekwoon sitting right in front of him, Jaehwan and Hakyeon by his sides, he felt more miserable than ever. Plus, his classmates or Taekwoon's friends, Wonshik and Hongbin, were at the bench too.
 
"Awww, he is so cute~" Hakyeon cooed.
 
"Can we call you Hyukkie? Please oh please?" Jaehwan asked with aegyo.
 
"Stop bothering him." Taekwoon said with a tone of irritation to which the other two pouted in response.
 
"Nice to meet you Sanghyuk! I am Lee Hongbin, you can just call me hyung since I am 1 year older."
 
"I am Kim Wonshik. Same age as Hongbin, call me hyung too."
 
Sanghyuk closed the lid of his lunchbox before starting, "Hi. I am sorry but I will be going. Please just leave me alone..." He did not allowed the rest to respond before leaving the bench.
 
Taekwoon watched sadly as the younger boy left and placed his head weakly on the table. "He probably hates me now... you all are so much help."
 
"I didn't expect him to be so stiff. I thought it would be good for him to make some friends since he doesn't really know us." Hakyeon explained.
 
“Besides, hyung, you were the one who asked for help after the silent walks you have been having with him,” Hongbin added.
 
"Hmm maybe we should approach this in another way." Jaehwan tapped his chin thoughtfully.
 
"What do you have in mind?" Wonshik asked curiously.
 
"AMBUSH HIM!" Jaehwan exclaimed, earning a smack on his head from Taekwoon. He rubbed his head to soothe the pain before continuing, "Relax, I was kidding... Get Hongbin and Wonshik to befriend him first. They're classmates after all."
 
Taekwoon frowned, not really liking the idea.
 
"Hyung, we are trying to help you here. If he have friends, your fans won't be trying to hurt him when you are not around. And, we might be able to find out what he likes and create chances for the two of you."
 
The older sighed and agreed reluctantly.
 
It was not really difficult for Sanghyuk to become friends with Hongbin and Wonshik since they were around the same age. Moreover, the younger had a lot of curiosity about many things such as Hongbin's photography and Wonshik's compositions. The trio became closer and eventually Jaehwan and Hakyeon as well.
 
Unfortunately for Taekwoon, the younger was still not opening up to him. In fact, the closer Sanghyuk became with the rest, the more he avoided Taekwoon to the extent that Taekwoon could not get more than a word whenever he talked to him.
 
He was getting restless and jealous, especially when Sanghyuk easily allowed Hakyeon to pinch his cheeks or Wonshik to casually put his arm around his shoulder. Nevertheless, Taekwoon held it in and chose to direct his anger during soccer practice.
 
Meanwhile, Sanghyuk was having a mental breakdown. At first, he thought that he did not feel anything for Taekwoon. After a month of awkward exchanges in school and the silent interaction when his sunbae walked him home, his mind was overtaken by thoughts of the older. He rolled around on his bed, attempting to shake off his thoughts.
 
The doorbell rang and Sanghyuk literally rolled off his bed and scrambled towards the door.
 
"Hey, hyung."
 
"Hyukkie~ I bought some snacks! Let's go watch some anime!" Jaehwan said with excitement.

 

>~< Hyukkie likes Taekwoon after all~ 

Meanwhile, I want to hit myself because I am writing another fic on Leobin. I want to stop. Someone stop me.

Okay, enough of my nonsense....

Have a great day/night and thanks for reading~