Chapter 1: Prologue

12 AM (When No One Is Around)

B-Joo was going through the steps in his head, the man's weekly agenda, his interests, kinks, es, but mainly what he did wrong. How he'd make him pay for the crimes he had committed. All this went through his head as he made his way to a shady, underground club. He had a choker around his neck, a small pearl attached to it, acting as a GPS tracker, and an earpiece that he hadn't yet, not ready for Zelo to start giving him instructions.

B-Joo walked down the streets of Seoul with confidence, ignoring the judging stares. It wasn't exactly normal to see a boy in lacy, pastel pink shorts and thigh high socks, but B-Joo had found that there was no easier way to pick up y old men than showing off some skin and dressing feminine.

The closer he got to the club, the more he could feel the bass. As soon as he stepped foot inside the stingy club, his senses were overwhelmed. Immediately he couldn't hear anything but the loud, blaring techno music, his nostrils filled with the scent of second-hand smoke, weed, and sweat, and most of all, he couldn't feel anything bit the pumping bass and sweaty bodies surrounding him.

“I'm in, give me some details on this guy,” B-Joo muttered into the small mic attached to the sleeve of his sweater, he had turned the earpiece on just a few seconds prior. He sat at the bar, waiting for a reply from Zelo.

“I just texted you a picture of him, from what Kidoh gathered, this guy likes being tied up and called daddy,” Zelo replied, sounding ready to list more information, which B-Joo really didn't need.

“Perfect, that's all I need to know, thanks Zelo,”

“No problem, Jay already has his car parked behind the hotel, so make it quick.” After this statement, Zelo turned off his mic and earpiece, B-Joo immediately followed, getting to work.

He checked his phone, observing the picture and scanning the club for the man. Luckily it wasn't as difficult as it normally is, the man simply sitting on the other side of the bar, not mixed into the large crowd in the center of the club. This will be easy B-Joo thought to himself as he saw the man already looking him up and down with hungry eyes. B-Joo subtly pulled up his shorts a bit more, showing off more of his milky thighs than the short shorts were already allowing.

It took about ten minutes for the man to finally gain enough courage to get closer to the bleach blonde boy. The man sat down next to B-Joo, causing the boy to look up from his phone, slightly surprised.

“Can I buy you a drink?” The man asked, his voice deep and gruff, a sly smirk on his face. So ing cheesy B-Joo thought to himself as he forced a cute small smile onto his face.

“Sorry, I don't drink,” B-Joo said, pitching his voice slightly higher and making his eyes a bit wider. In reality, he drank everytime he went out with Jay and Loco, but judging by the smirk on the man's face, he would get drugged if he had accepted.

So, they sat and small talked for a while. Jesus Christ this guy is boring B-Joo thought to himself as the man continued to talk about his small cubicle job. He was obviously waiting for B-Joo to make the first move.

B-Joo cut him off, leaning up to his ear and whispering, “How about we take this back to my hotel room...” he paused hesitating for a few moments, “...Daddy.”

B-Joo felt like vomiting, he hated calling any man other than his own boyfriend daddy, especially a man as gross as this one, who smelled like cheap cologne. He saw the man freeze in his place, his eyes going dark. He let out a low growl and grabbed B-Joo by the wrist, dragging him out of the club and to the neighboring hotel.

 

Once they got to B-Joo's room, the man had already slammed him against the wall, his lips rough and cracked against B-Joo's softer, fuller lips. B-Joo abruptly switched their roles, pushing him onto the queen sized bed, slipping one of the garters on his thighs off and tying the man's wrists to the bed with it.

The man looked at B-Joo with a look mixed with shock and lust. B-Joo straddled the man's hips, grinding down on him as he shed off his sweater. The man was rock hard, and the second he started getting into it, B-Joo swiftly pulled out a switchblade, successfully slitting the man's throat in one swift motion, giving him no time to process anything.

B-Joo had always loved murdering people who deserved it. That was his job after all. He worked in the main unit under AOMG, his job was to kill gang member/leaders and murderers.

He climbed off the man, taking the garter from around his wrists and putting it back onto his thigh. He went through the whole cleanup process, making sure there was no visible blood anywhere on his body as he slipped his sweater back on. He left the corpse on the bed, not bothering to clean it up as he put the hotel room under another man's name.

He let himself calm down from the rush of killing someone as he made his way through the hotel. He left through the back and saw Jay's car parked just a few feet away from the exit. He rushed to the car, hopping into the passenger seat and being met with a peck on the lips from Jay and a loud “What took so ing long?” from Loco.

“Sorry, the guy really liked small talk,” B-Joo said, trailing off slightly, feeling bad for making them wait so long.

“It's alright as long as you got the job done.” Jay said quickly, before Loco could start an argument, starting up the car and beginning to drive.

“What did this guy do anyway?” Loco asked, obviously not being totally filled in about the situation at hand.

“He murdered ten parents, leaving at least twenty kids orphans.” B-Joo said, sadness and anger mixed in his voice.

They stayed silent after that, Jay dropping Loco off at base to let him finish whatever work he missed from earlier, and him and B-Joo went back to their shared apartment.