Chapter 2

7 Sins Make Heaven (On Hold)

The handsome man, who goes by the name of Jin, swept his arm across the room, "Welcome to the club."

 

It was a large room, actually to call it large would be like calling Donald Trump a little rude. An understatement of huge proportions. Even without the club lighting and blasting music it was easy to imagine the club at night. Bars and lounge areas surrounded a gigantic dance floor, and behind some speakers was a door that led to who knows what. This whole world was under the ground in a basement like arrangement, with only some stairs leading down into the club from the white building above. 

 

" L.S. Club starts at 8 every night and closes at 4 a.m., we have two shifts you can choose from each night." Jim started, obviously having to say this alot, " important thing to remember, you are a waitress so if a customer gets too handy just tell one of our bouncers okay?" He carried on with his melodious voice, talking about rules and work and so on and so forth, encouraged by the nods of Nari. 

 

Jin stopped his speech suddenly, "Hey! V! Suga!" Two men at the bar turned around. The first was a strange looking kid, he had soft looking light brown hair and his cold expression turned into a rectangular smile at the sight of Jin. The second was an adorable kid with blonde hair and chubby cheeks when his expression imitated the one of the boy next to him.

 

"Hyung! How's it going?" The first one said when Jin and Nari got close enough.

 

"Pretty good, we have a new hire," Jin gestured to Nari next to him, "this is Song Nari and she going to be working in the waiting part of the business." V and Suga's faces lost their smiles and went to cold, standoffish expressions when they looked at Nari. 

 

Instead of cowering from them, Nari gathered her confidence. she dealt with these kind of attitudes too often to feel fear. "Hello I'm Song Nari and -"

 

"We already know that, Jin just said that, or are you too dumb to listen?" The adorable kid quickly lost his charm with his words, " I'm Suga and this is V. Try to use your small memory to remember that."

 

Before Nari could retort with her next statement, one that would justify the name "" that she gets called often, Jin interrupted, "Hey you two be nicer, she is new here." With that he waved goodbye and took Nari to show her the rest of the club, "Don't mind those two, they are just a little prickly on the outside. they are nice, V especially since he is one of the youngest."

 

Nari nodded her head, "So they work here too?" She really hoped not, she could deal with s but she didn't want to work with them for long amounts of time.

 

"Well kinda," Jin looked uncomfortable, "They are in charge of different branches. Suga is in charge of money related stuff and V takes care of, er, certain pleasurable activities." After this Jin looked away and quickly changed the subject.

 

'More illegal stuff? Dear Lord this is not in the least what I expected." Nari thought, ' Maybe I should quit. But I need the money and its the only job that works at the right hours. Plus it pays lots of money... I guess I have no choice." With that sour thought she tuned back into what Jin was saying. She never liked not having the option to leave.

 

 

 

 

Get wrecked Nari and Trump. Also V and Suga just ended up being the s of the bunch, nothing against them I love them! Just not everyone can love everyone. Also it is a little slow, sorry, but next chapter should be more exciting. Maybe. Hopefully.

Also thanks to the people who subscribed omfg I didn't think anyone would.