Chapter 1

7 Sins Make Heaven (On Hold)

Nari looked at the building and then back at the paper she was holding. It was the right address, right name, but somehow she couldn't reconcile the small short building in front of her to the image of the bustling night club she had painted in her head. It didn't look like a night club; a huge lawn surrounded a tiny looking building. Nightclubs should be huge, and cooler looking. This one looks more like a run down ramen shop. 

"The most popular club in all of Seoul, no more like all of Korea, is this building?" Nari murmured to herself, "will it even have enough money or room to hire another worker?" Ignoring all her doubts she walked down the smooth sidewalk to the front door. Bracing herself she opened to door and was incredulous at the fact that inside the dilapidated store was a polished interior with white as its theme and silver accents. 

 

At the front was a bored looking secretary who glanced out of the side of her eye at Nari. Without a greeting she uttered, "Do you have an appointment? If not kindly leave until 8 when the club opens." 

 

Nari felt the irritation at the rude lady but swallowed it down, no reason to get mad, "yes I do in fact, I have one with a Mr. Kim."

 

"Which Mr. Kim?" She said stretching as she stood.

 

"Kim Seok Jin?" Nari said, unsure. There sure were alot of Kims in Korea. The secretary stiffly walked to a door and walked in.

 

The absence of the prim lady allowed Nari to think, 'maybe this wasn't such a good idea, why would I get hired? I'm lazy and incompetent, maybe my aunt was right, no one would want me to work for them. I should just leave now so I don't need to be fired-'

 

The lady came back in the front room and barely nodded for Nari to go. With a deep breath and reluctant feet she slowly slid up to the door and raised her hand to knock. Everything told her to walk away, the constricting feeling in started up, but she tried to ignore it. Instead she knocked and at a light, "come in" she opened the door and walked in.

 

The inside of the office was like the front room, white, but instead of silver accents it was pink. Behind a desk made of maple was a tall man in a red suit. Nari double taked when she saw him, surely he was too beautiful and young to be a CEO of such a well known club and creator of a powerful company. The male had delicate features and a long face, not to mention fluffy looking hair.

 

He stood up gracefully and slightly bowed. Nari bowed back and sat when he gestured to a chair. "So you're Song Nari I presume?" He asked, " I'm Kim Seok Jin."

 

"Hello Mr. Kim, uhm yea I'm here for the waitress job" she watched as he just kinda stared at her, the gaze was making her feel more than a little insecure.

 

"Stand please," Nari did as she was told and was taken aback when he started circling her like a vulture, "Not strong looking, but you look pretty young. how old are you?"

 

"18." She said and panicked when he stopped and just looked at her face.

 

"It's illegal for a minor to work in a nightclub."

 

Nari swallowed and could feel the anxiety rise, but breathed slowly and replied, "From what I heard your company doesn't care for legalities much." 

 

Jin smiled, "True, well Miss Snow White you're hired." 

 

"Snow White?" Nari asked, clearly confused on why he called her a Disney princess.

 

"Yeah you look like her," Jin thought for a second, "hopefully not act like her, Snow is insufferably boring."

 

 

 

 

 

 

AYYYYY first chapter!! I hope yall liked it and were not too bored. Anyways yeah first chapter and Jin!!! He is so precious!!