two.

Behind the Scenes Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Curious Love, Scene 29, Kang Seulgi and Kai, Action!"

The blonde shook her head, clearing her thoughts out of her head. She had to focus. A multi-million dollar deal was on the line perhaps. 

Seulgi brought her gaze up to meet Kai's steady gaze. She couldn't read his expression. Was it actually sadness? Or was it just his acting skills? Actors are all confusing. Seulgi chewed on her lip and infused her eyes with the pain of betrayal. 

"Ah Yeon. I didn't think you would come here. I'm really sorry for what my parents said--" Kai took a step forward, but the movement was so fluid and smooth compared to Joohyuk. As if he was gliding towards Seulgi.

The female pierced him with her famous distressed gaze . "Just forget it. You always say you're sorry but nothing ever changes." Seulgi let out a deep breath, allowing it to hitch in , signaling the beginning of her tears.

Seulgi turned away from him slightly, looking over her shoulder at him, tears welling in her eyes.

Kai was a bit shocked. He had heard about Seulgi's acting skills but this was the first time he was able to witness it in real life. The heartbreaking expression that was on Seulgi's face was almost enough to crack through his frosty heart. Kai had to collect himself. This was a drama, he didn't have time for romance, he didn't want to break his heart again.

"Ah Yeon. Trust me, I can make you happy. It won't be easy because of our situation, our parents, everything, but I can make it work," Kai urged as his eyes bored into the female's. His rough, but slim hand reached up to lightly press against Seulgi's cheek, brushing away the tears. The room felt tense with energy. Everyone was expectant to how this would turn out.

Seulgi shot him with a half-hearted cold glare, pushing his hand away a little less forcefully than she did with Joohyuk. "You always say that, but you never keep your word, you jerk."

As the female turned her face away slightly, Kai grabbed the wrist that pushed him away and pulled her closer. His other hand cupped her face a little roughly as he leaned down to capture her lips with his passionately. 

Seulgi gasped as she felt a jolt of surprise. She wasn't expecting that, but then again, each actor puts their own twist on the script. It was a pleasant surprise, and it sent a few sparks flying from their lip lock. Seulgi resisted the temptation to wrap her arms around his neck and kiss him back just as hard, and instead let her hands fall to her side, curling them into fists again.

Ah Yeon was supposed to dislike the kiss at first, but then change her mind. So slowly, Seulgi brought her hands up again as she kissed him back, grasping tightly onto his blouse with her fist. Kai's kisses were forceful yet yielding, just the way she liked it. She let herself daydream for a second how he would act in a more secluded setting, but cleared her thoughts quickly as the male pulled away from the kiss.

Kai was used to kisses, from the soft and innocent, to the rough and dirty ones. But somehow this kiss felt like a mixture between the two, something that he hasn't experienced much in his lifetime. When he pulled away, he his lips lightly, missing Seulgi's lips on his already. Ah. What was this thought, he shouldn't be throwing his heart for actresses. It was commonly known that the chances of romance actually developing on set were close to zero.

Shaking his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter