three.

Behind the Scenes Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blinding sunlight. A slightly musky smell. Last night's clothes scattered across the floor. Seulgi inhaled.

She's gotten used to this sight after living with Sehun for about three months. At first when he had suggested living together to Seulgi, she had looked at him weirdly. It was only three months after they had started dating, and he already wanted to stay with her 24/7? 

This was when Seulgi discovered Sehun's soft side. She had fallen for the male because of his cool demeanor, and she especially liked how he was a little rough around the edges. It was perfect especially at night. 

One year ago, Seulgi could have never imagined herself moving in with a caring boyfriend like Sehun. She was addicted to the mysterious guys. Tall, with dark deep-set eyes and a handsome figure. Sehun had fit these qualifications early on, but she was proven wrong when they moved in together.

Sehun had turned out to be loving, caring, and responsible. Everything that a normal girl could only wish for in a boyfriend. But Seulgi found these qualities typical, and quite boring. She liked the excitement, the exhilaration. And when Sehun first said "I love you" to Seulgi, she couldn't bring herself to repeat it back.

Maybe it was because Seulgi didn't quite know how to define love yet. So far, she thought of it as natural comfort. The comfort she felt with Sehun when they were alone together, either laughing and eating a meal or sleeping together after a long day. But as she acted in more and more dramas, the writers all wanted to redefine the word love. They wanted it to be more cheesy and embarrassing, something that Seulgi wasn't too fond of. The drama writers associated love with gentle kisses, backhugs, and secret smiles. 

Even after 15 dramas, Seulgi hadn't met a man who could make her heart flutter continuously. Yes, Sehun had made her excited in the beginning, but it died down quickly, and Seulgi was too hesitant to break off the relationship that easily. After all, it's inevitable that the honeymoon phase wouldn't last that long. 

But there was one man. One mysterious man who kept coming to Seulgi's mind. His presence was like a flame, lighting up her heart and reminding her of the curiosity that is supposed to come before love.

Seulgi shook her head. Even if she was a reckless hurricane of a girl, she wasn't irresponsible enough to randomly fall for a guy she had just met and dump her devoted boyfriend of six months ... right?

"Awake?" Sehun's deep voice shook Seulgi out of her lingering thoughts.

"Mmm, yeah. You know I really like it when you talk in the morning. All deep and husky. Talk more," The female nuzzled closer to Sehun, desperately trying to erase her previous thoughts.

Sehun chuckled. It was surprising things like this that made the male fall for Seulgi. Although she seemed closed off and distant at first, Sehun had a talent for warming up to people -- which is exactly what he did to her.

"I'm talking, talking. What should I talk about hm? How you look right now? Your bed hair is a sight to behold," Sehun winked teasingly and brought his hands up to cover his head, just as Seulgi pursed her lips and raised her fist.

"Hmph. Fine, don't talk anymore then!" She flipped over to her other side, biting her lip to prevent herself from smiling w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter