Perfect Maid

A Fan's Maid

 

Min Jee's POV
 
I was changing my clothes to casual one when someone entered the room without knocking. I wasn't finish changing, I hadn't even removed my top, making my belly seen. The guy, Lee Sang Woo, smirked and I already knew what he's planning. He walk rapidly towards me and pushed me to the bed as he removed my top and his'.
 
"Yah! Let me go!" I glared at him.
 
"No way missy." he smirked as he leaned closer to my neck when someone called him.
 
"Yah Sang Woo!"
 
Sang Woo stood up and went to him. "Don't forget that i'm older than you." he said.
 
"Atleast I know I shouldn't do that to our noona." he protested that made him pissed off and slammed the door, leaving me and him in the room. That step brother is Lee Sol, the second to the youngest step brother. He is the only one who doesn't act like my other step brothers. But, he is still like them, only not to me.
 
"Kwaenchanha?" he asked as he sat beside me.
 
"Kwaenchanha. Gomawo." I thanked him as I continued changing.
 
"Can you look away please?" I asked. He apologised and looked away while rubbing his nape.
 
"Atleast someone like you knows my problem." I said.
 
"I accepted father for what he is. Unlike my other brothers, they do that to you to get revenge but they are also interested in you by the way so you'd better be careful." he said. Although he is not the eldest of them, he's strength is really powerful he can take them in one blow.
 
I sighed, "Eotteohkkae. I just got fired and the others doesn't want to accept me. They might do something worse than before." I said as I lied my head to the bed.
 
"Worse than before. I forgot. What's the worst thing?" he asked that made me want to smack them all. What they didn't know is I can really beat them in one blow, I'm even better than sol except, I can't do that to them since I promised appa to take care of them.
 
"I don't even want to think about it." I said.
 
"Now I remember! When they have to make you unconcious and tie you up in a bed right?" he said that made me angry to him.
 
"YAH!" I slapped hard on his arm.
 
"Oww..Mianhae." he bowed.
 
"Maybe I could try being a maid than being like a waiter or something." I suggested.
 
Mi Hee's POV
 
"Look at this fab clothes! I'm sure those groups would fall for me." I said as I lifted the shopping bags.
 
"Put this in my room." I threw it at our butler.
 
"Yes Miss Hwang." he said as he carried it slowly,since it's many, to the big, long, luxurious stairs.
 
"Baek sun!" I called for my personal maid.
 
"Yes master!" he nervously went to me.
 
"What happened to your mission?" I asked strictly.
 
"I-I..wasn't able to take it." he said as he lowered his head.
 
"Mwoya!? That is your first mission and you didn't even get to take it!? You're so weak! You're fired!" I shouted as I pushed him out.
 
"Please! I have wife and kids!" he said.
 
"Do I seem like I would care? Get Out!" I shouted.
 
Just then, I saw a small girl noticed the man weeping but she got an emotionless expression.
 
"Nugu Sijyo?" I asked rudely.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo. Naneun Lee Min Jee ibnida." she introduced herself.
 
"What do you want?" I asked.
 
"I need a job." she said that made me spit my cocktail.
 
"Yah, you're too young." I said as I was about to enter the door when she suddenly spoke.
 
"I'm 25" she said which made me widened in surprise.
 
"2-2-25!? You're older than me!?" I exclaimed.
 
She only look down and didn't respond, which was unexpected with a bit of expected.
 
I cleared my throat, "You do know that if you create one mistake, you're immediately fired." I reminded confidently which she nodded simply.
 
"Arasseo. Come in." I said.
 
"Yo-You're not going to test me or anything?" she asked which made me confused.
 
"Are you kidding me? We don't do those stuffs or, I don't do those stuffs. It's very tiring enough to be asking some questions that is not that interested than your name and age. And by the way, call me master mi hee since you'll start today." I ordered which she nodded.
 
"Ye, Master Mi Hee."
 
She did her job properly. I notice her getting sleepy but she maintain to resist it which made me impressed. It's night time and it was time for the big challenge.
 
"Tonight is going to be different. All I want you to do is to sneak up and take pictures for some kpop boy groups." I said which made her calmly surprised.
 
"Eung? There's such a job like that for me?" she asked.
 
"Are you refusing?" I asked while I furrowed my eyebrows.
 
"No master!" she quickly answered.
 
"Good. Here's the camera and you may come back when I am already asleep so you should better just enter through the attic that has a door inside. Make sure you don't get caught. I need it tomorrow." I ordered.
 
"Ye, Master Mi Hee." she said.
 
Min Jee's POV
 
I went to the photoshoot of the kpop groups called, SHINee, FT Island, JYJ, and BOYFRIEND. Trust me, I have no idea who are they.
 
I went to the rooftop since the guard was sleeping at the entrance so it was a simple success. I went to the bars and looked at the picture master mi hee gave me. It was JYJ. They weren't that good looking since I don't even believe in the so called love. In my flexible ability and slim body, I quietly went down without anybody noticing. Then something caught my eye, there was a CCTV. Good thing there'sa gum in my pocket and my face was covered with a cap, which I looked like a bit of a guy and some shades. I place the gum to the screen of the camera and smirked as I continue the mission. JYJ is still getting some pictures. They are probably taking pictures which are not going to upload yet in public.
 
While the photographer was capturing them, I slowly sneaked at his back and captured them rapidly. My speed didn't even made me visible in their eyes. Their position was still the same and I have to atleast get 2 pictures. I saw a group called, SHINee. I just notice them once I was already on the bars on top. So I tied the rope and made a quick capture when they were walking. I got shocked because they saw me, obviously. I guess JYJ is a bit of..well, stupid. I made my way out the roof and went to the mansion.
 
Everybody was sleeping, so I entered the roof of the attic.
 
Mi Hee's POV
 
I woke up, expecting that min jee wasn't able to do the mission. I woke her up when I entered the room. That's what you call alert!
 
"Where is it?" I asked, handing for the pictures.
 
"Here it is." she said which mademy eyes widen in shock. She finished it?
 
I look at the pictures and realised this pictures were not on the internet yet.
 
I smiled widely and jumped on my bed like a kid.
 
"You're unexpectedly amazing. I guess you weren't so bad after all." I said to her which she smiled straighfully.