Opposite Lives

A Fan's Maid

 

Mi Hee's POV
 
"Can't you understand!? You're weak! Frustrating! Lazy! UGLY!!" I screamed as I fired another maid.
 
"Tea dear?" my mom asked nervously.
 
I took it arrogantly from her and tasted it and suddenly spitted infront of her.
 
"How can you make such a flavorless tea mother!? You know I hate those! You don't even match my intelligence and talents." I told her and murmured the last part.
 
"M-Mi-Mianhada Mi Hee, I'll do better n-next t-time" my mom apologised as she bow 90 dergrees.
 
"You'd better be" mi hee smirked.
 
"Miss Hwang, your limo is ready." the butler said.
 
"Shopping time!" I smiled widely while I put my hands up as I headed out.
 
"I so love my life!" I screamed in my head.
 
Min Jee's POV
 
"yah noona!" sun hee, my 3rd step brother, called.
 
I turned to look at him with a 'What?' expression. He puts his hand in front of my face means he wants money. I rolled my eyes that made his smirk. He pushed me against the wall and puts his arm in between making me trapped.
 
"You whether give it to me or you'll be having it from me." He moved his face closer to mine.
 
I looked up at him and glared while I grabbed the money I earned from my pocket and pushed it to his chest and made a quick turn before he still do it.
 
"Quick move" he mumbled.
 
I was about to turn myself to go to the stairs when someone grabbed me and threw me at the couch. It was tae min, my first step brother. He was on top of me and was glaring at me.
 
"Where'd you put the damn remote?" tae min asked.
 
"Are you dumb? Can't you even search? It's on the top of the shelves." I said as I shove him off of me and stood up.
 
"Too Soon" he mumbled.
 
One more step to my room and I will get out of them for a while when..
 
"Noona! Give us some damn food!" jaewon, the youngest step brother, shouted.
 
"Ugh!" I cursed as I slammed the door behind me.
 
I sat on the edge of my bed and looked at the picture frame beside it. It was a picture of me and my parents in Jeju Island. We were having a good time there when a short announcement ruined it all. I have 5 step brothers. They told me to be a good noona to them. I knew they were going to be bad but I didn't know they were going to be this worse. I miss Umma and Appa. I wish they were here. Now that they are not in this world, my step brothers just doesn't seem like his sons. Why did appa even let them in to this world. If they were in this world, I would've died when they were born. I'd totally prefer that.
 
"I so hate my life."