Paralyzed

She's my maid-wife

I'm soooooooooo sorryfor the late update angel hehe . You know my dad forgot to pay the bills , so I'll have to wait until he paid , then only I can update this story . Kekeke . 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jessica POV

Why Hyuna didn't visit me today ? Is she hurt because I ask her to get out yesterday ? Hyuna-ah , I miss you . Please come today . I want to see you . I feel very lonely without you . 

Scretttttt ...

Someone open the door . I thought maybe it's Hyuna , so I better sit up . 

Once the someone enter the room , I'm shocked . It's not Hyuna . It's Jaejoong . What is he doing here ? Urghh , your face annoyed me . Just get out from here . I took a glance at him and look away . 

" You've wake up ? " Just don't make that annoying face . It's really annoying okay . Duh !

" No , I'm still sleeping . Can't you see ? " I ask back with a cynical voice . So you know I don't like you being here . 

And now what ? He giggle . Is it that funny ? Your laugh seriously make me happy hehe , annoying okay !

" I never knew you can make a jokes . Haha . Ahh , sica-ah . You must be hungry . Let's eat . I brought you porridge " he smile damn sweetly , and that is the ugliest smile I've ever seen . Tsk

He bring the porridge and sat in front of me . Then , he blow the porridge and want to fed me . Okay I admit it , he's sweet BUT ! Don't ever think I'll forgive you this easily okay ! I look away ignore the porridge although my stomach singing the rock song . Oh Goshh ! I'm damn hungry but I must not fall for his trick . He's just trying to play with just like what he did before . 

" Sica-ah , please eat . I know you're hungry " he plead me . Tsk , you think you made that puppy eyes , I will eat ? Never okay ! 

He put the bowl of porridge at the table beside my bed and stand up . " Eat okay " and he went away . Once he's out , I turn back and get the porridge to eat . Heyy , I'm hungry okay . 

I finish the porridge within 5 minutes . Oh My God , I eat like a pig . Kekekeke . I feel like I want to pee , so I move the blanket that cover my leg and try to stand up . But my leg cannot move . What happened ? Oh God ! What happened to my leg ?

I hit my leg for several times but I can't feel anything . I took the bowl just now and hit my leg . But , I still can't feel anything . No pain . At all . I can't breathe peacefully . I shook my head . My eyes started to feel warm . Then finally , a single of tears drop . 

" Doctorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " I yell . But it's Jaejoong who entered the room . " I called the doctor ! Where's the doctor ! " I shout at him . He startled . My tears keep falling down my cheek . My face is now wet with tears . 

Jaejoong quickly call the doctor . Once the doctor entered , he quickly ask me what happened . " I .. I can't move my leg . I can't feel any pain " the doctor look shocked . He touch my leg and pinch it . 

" Feel anything ? " he ask . No , I don't feel anything . I shook my head . He sigh , " Sorry to say . But I think , you're paralyzed " 

My jaw drop . My tears still falling . Why ? Why is this keep happening to me ? Why bad luck keep approaching me ? " I will make a check up to see whether you can walk again or not okay . So don't get too worry " How can I not worry . I don't have the ability to walk anymore . I can't use my leg anymore . 

The doctor walk out of the room .

Jaejoong POV

The doctor walk out of the room . He say Jessica still have the chance to walk again but it's a very slim hope . I walk to her and sit beside her . She still crying . It's my fault . If I didn't hit her the other day , today she still can walk out there . She still have her baby . No , our baby . I'm sorry for making your life suffer , Sica-ah . 

I held her shoulder and turn her look to me . " Are you satisfied now ? " she said . Her eyes filled with anger . " My life is not suffer enough . After this you can cut my hand . So that I won't be able to do anything " she said . Please stop . Your words hurt me . 

" After that ... " 

I kiss her before she could finish her sentence . She push me harshly and wipe her lips . " You ! " she yell . I look deeply into her eyes . She look away .

One day , I will make you mine . We'll get married and you will give birth for me . I'll keep this promise .

" Sica-ah " I held her hand but she quickly push away my hand . She still not looking at me . I took a deep breath " I'll take care of you from now on " she quickly turn her look to me and widened her eyes .

" No way ! Hyuna is taking care of me " she dispute .

I shook my head . " No , I'm going to take care of you ! " 

" No ! Hyuna will ! " she yell .

" No ! I will ! " I yell back .

" No ! Hyuna ! Hyuna ! " 

" No ! Me ! Me ! "

" Hyunaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!! "

" Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!"

" I said Hyuna ! "

" I said me ! " 

" I want .. "

" Hyuna has leave . How will she taking care of you ! " I yell before she could finish talking . 

Her jaw drop . " When ? " she ask .

" This morning " her tears drop once I said that . I can feel your pain . I know what it feels when someone you loved leave you forever alone here .

" Why ? " she can't stop crying . Sica-ah , I'm sorry for keep making you shed a tears . 

" She have to . She want both of you keep studying . If she didn't go back within 3 days , both of you will be expel from the university and you can't request any other university anymore " 

" Really ? She did that for me ? " she smile in sad . I nods and smile . " I love you Hyuna "

" I love you too " Kekeke , please keep smiling . That will make me happy .

" You shut up . I'm still not going to stay with you . I will stay in this hospital " she glance at me . 

" Yes you are . If you want to stay here , I'm not going to pay for the bills " 

" I don't care ! " she stick out her tongue and look away .

" I'm going to take you with me no matter what ! " I shout at her and look away too . Ohh Gosh , this is so childish !

" No ! "

 

 

Hohoho ! I hope it's not too late to wish Happy New Year ! Sorry for the late update okay wink

Comment and Subscribe and I will keep giving you a heart . Keke heart