I think I like you ...

She's my maid-wife

3 months later ...

Hyuna POV

Ahhh , I'm so tired today . There's so many steps to be remember . And ...

 

Flashback 

" Okay guys , gather now " the teacher said . Yah teacher ! Didn't you say ' take a break ' just now ? Tsk

" Okay , I want to tell you this is our last training " everyone's cheering and of course me too . Yehaaa ! " Keep calm . Last training because the competition is 3 days from today " and people start to be worried and sad back . Huaaaaa T.T 

" I want you to get rest and we'll meet back after 3 days here okay . I want to see you at 10 am after 3 days . Now , you may go back " the teacher said . So , the competition will be held 3 days from today and I'm ready !

 

Flashback end 

Can I do this ? I don't have the guts actually and truthly saying , I'm not ready yet . Hehehe . I'm confidence in the group perfomance , but the couple performance , urghh ! Yes , now I can get along with Hyunseung but there's something I really can't do . Urghhh , otthoke ?

 

The competition day ...

" Nana-ah , good luck okay ! " Sica wish me before the competition . She's the only one who's support me this 3 months and I love you !! 

" Okay ! " I gave her a bear hug . 

 

Jessica POV

Se gave me a bear hug . After I met her at the make-up room , I quickly went to the hall and look for my seat . Heyy , I got the VIP seat okay ! Muahahaha , thanks to Hyuna who book me this seat and now I can enjoy myself watching nearer the stage . Wooohooo 

Ohh , it's Hyuna and what's that guy name ? Ohh , Hyunseung turn . I have to focus ! Focus ! Kekeke , Hyuna FIGHTING !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3Lxnn8huNE

Ommo ! They ... KISSED ? Yah ! Hyuna didn't tell me about this ! Grr , how dare you not telling me huh ? 

 

" The winner for the couple perfomance is ... jeng jeng jeng .. hehee , Hyuna and Hyunseung !! Give them a big clap !! "

Ahhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!! They won ! They won ! OMG , Hyuna-ah , I'm so happy for you !! Hahaha , looks like I'm going to eat at the hotel tonight . Kekekeek 

 

" Nana-ah ! " I yell as I saw her . She turn and ...

" Sicaaaaaa ! " she yell back my name . We ran to each other and hug . Oh Goshh ! This scene just ike in the Hindustan drama ! 

We broke the hug . " Yah ! " I hit her arm . " How could you didn't tell me ! " 

" I'm sorry . I don't even know whether it's correct or not . Oh God , my first kiss " Hahahaah , she touch her lips with her sad face . Yah ! 

" Tsk , first kiss ? Yah ! You always said that when you kiss Jun :P " O M G ! What's wrong with my tongue ?! I'm sorry . It's just split out .

She look sad when I mention Junhyung name . " I'm sorry " I apologise . Oh damn ! My fault . I really didn't mean it . I'm such a pabo !

" It's okay . Chill okay " she tried to smile but I know it's fake . Oh Gosh ! What have I done ?! " Let's go to eat ! " she excitedly saying that . I won't make her sad again . I smile and nods .

" Hyuna " someone call her . We turn back and we saw , it's Hyunseung .

" Yes ? " Hyuna ask him . 

" Could you come with me for a while ? " Hyuna look at me . I nods and smile . He maybe just want to say a words with her right ?

 

Hyunseung POV

I saw her went away with her friend . I think it's the one who always with her . What's her name again ? Jellica ? Jamaica ? Something ca ca at the back . Urghh , whatever .

" Hyuna " I call her . They both turn back . 

" Yes ? " she replied . I wanna tell her something so ...

" Could you come with me for a while ? " I ask her . She look at her ca ca friend , her friend smile and nods . Then she come with me .

I have to tell her since I've promised to myself I'll tell her after the competition . 

" What is it ? " she ask me as we sat down in the make-up room . There's no one here . Only me and her . 

" It's about my dad " 

She look at me , " I don't wish to know " Ahh , but unfortunately I wanna tell you !

" Just listen " she nods . " He don't like me to dance and sing " 

" And ? " she ask again . Okay , just now you said ' I don't wish to know ' right ? And now , you're asking more ? Tsk

" Because he wants me to work with him " I think my explanation is not good enough 'cause she make a weird face .

" What is the connection between kill people and his company " Ohh that's it !

" He believes when I reject to work with him , it is related to the people around me " There's one more thing I need to tell you .

" Ohh , okay then . I have to go . Bye ! " she waves . Ohh Gosh , why so fast ? 

" Wait ! There's one more " she turn and widened her eyes . 

" Faster ! I need to go " she force me to say something . I take a deep breath .

" I know it's too early to say this , but ... " I stop . How can I keep on saying this . Ohh Gosh !

" Yes ? " 

 

Hyuna POV

Urghh , what else he's gonna say ? I need to be hurry or Sica will kill me . 

" Yes ? " I ask him when he suddenly stop saying .

" I think I like you " 

My jaw drop .

 

 

Wohoooo ! Hyunseung confess to Hyuna . Will Hyuna accept him ? Ohh , I don't know yet about that ! Hehee

Readersssssss comment and subscribe are proudly alloweddddddddddd !!!

 

 

 

*Can someone tell me what is sequel ? Because I'm new here . So , I don't know .