006

➢ One Way Ticket Love

9:00 AM in Korea
"Miss Seo Hyun please tell us how you feel about the rumor about you and Kim Taehyung?" The mic was pointed at me. I tried to smile and get going before anything worse happens. 
"Oh! It's Kim Taehyung, he's here back with Seo JooHyun!!!" A bunch of reporters rush over to the poor guy, seeing that he is already in such a state. I felt a buzz in my front pocket of my pant, answering the respective call.
"Hello?" 
"Seohyun get back to the agency now, I have something to talk to you about." A voice that I was afraid to hear, eventually slip into my ear.
"Understood." I ended the call, seeing a car park just near me, it was my manager. He didn't look very happy, seeing me. 
Stepping into the tinted car, I tried to speak but with such a thick atmosphere I was unable to. Receiving a bunch of text from the members, I wasted my time in the car replying to each one of them, knowing that I have nothing better to do. 

Kim Taehyung's POV
News surely go quick doesn't it.
"Sir, can you tell us how you feel dating Girls Generation's Maknae Seohyun!" A bunch of microphone stuff at my face, I tried to relax my short temper but it was hard for me to do so. , now I feel like a bunching bag, all the microhpones hitting me isn't helping. Suddenly a puffy eyed girl weeps in front of me grabbing on my leg. 
"What the hell are you doing??!" I kind of shouted at her. 
"WHY DID YOU GO TO THAT WITCH SEOHYUN ?! I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND !! NO I'M YOUR WIFE !!!" I tried to shake her off, but her grip was tight around my leg. 
"I don't even know you." I simply put my harsh words into nicer words. The body guard pulled her off me, seeing how roughly he handled her, I put my hand on his shoulder to stop him going anymore violent. Sighing I went back to getting into the black car, before I get press by more reporters and fans. Huh? ...
"Hyung! get in!" Jungkook shouted at my daze self. I looked a bit bewildered seeing him here.
"Is it true, your dating Seohyun noona hyung?!" Jungkook asked me in a persistent voice. I shaked my head answering no. His face looked a bit relief but then, the voice of our manager made his face tense yet. 
"What were you doing with Seohyun-ssi, Taehyung?" Our manager's voice made me kind of tense seeing how strict he is. 
"I-It was just a coincidence that the both of us were together at the time Hyung..." 
"You should've known that your position is to stay put and not making more rumours for our company to worry, I knew it that I should've trust you when you said you wanted to go alone to Japan," I frowned hearing his response. 
"What the can I do anyway?! It was a coincidence, it was by chance I got a seat next to her!! I'm not a kid and I'm not a person that you can puppet around!" I scowled in a cold voice. Glancing over at Jungkook, he sat straight kind of in the awkward position between the manager and I. 
"Don't you dare talk in that voice Kim Taehyung! You should remember your position..." I know that it was my fault, I know that I'm not in any position to talk back to him. Leaning back on the car seat, I looked out of the window blankly.

3:30 PM at SM Entertainment
Seohyun's POV
"What are you talking about?!" I shouted a bit loudly taken back what Lee Soo Man had said to me.
"I'm sorry Seohyun but there's no other way then this, you know very well that you yourself got into this trouble." He said sternly at me. I sat back down not knowing what to say, I guess this will be my turn of events. Remembering about something I asked him again.
"Does he know?" 
"By this time, I'm pretty sure he have came across with the head of Big Hit by now." I nodded not sure what to react. If I just accepted another offer job from my manager this wouldn't have happen. I'm such a burden to pepole. Sighing a bit. 
"We have transfer your stuff to an apartment that you two will be sharing." I looked up, widening my eyes. A electric shock came across my spine making me sit straight tops. 
"So you telling me that I have to fake a relationship with Kim Taehyung and live with him ?!" I yelled. The head didn't looked impressed seeing I am shouting at him. Calming myself , I let him explain to me. 
"Don't worry this relationship would just go for around 3 months and then you can break up."
3 months huh... I guess it's better then having to fake it for a year. I looked down to my feet, thinking about my new change of schedule.
"Remember to make it like you two are dating for real or people would get suspicious and think that we had made you guys do this." Because you did... I wonder how he's taking the news... Hopefully better then me...

4:00 PM at Big Hit Entertainment
Taehyung's POV
I can't believe my ears, everyone in the room was silent. I looked at the members seeing that they themselves are also shocked but I put my courage up and ask him. 
"So... I have to fake a relationship with her right? Nothing else but that?" I stared at the head concisiously. He shaked his head, making me worried what else I have to do. 
"We have transfer your stuff to another apartment. You will be living with her."
"HAHAHA Stop Joking Sir!! HA- ..." At first I thought he was joking but then his face was plain seriously not laughing or amused at all. 
"I saw them taking stuff out from the dorm Tae... There's no doubt that you are living with her from now on." Jimin looked apologetic, putting a hand on my shoulder. I kind of not wanting to live them at the dorm but what can I do, the head is giving me an order making me unable to refuse it. 
"How long does this have to go for?" 
"3 months, after that you can go back to your own original life, also be more realistic and make the press believe you two are dating or we would have to do something much worse then this."
What have I got myself into! My shoulder slumped, tired from all the ruckus, I lean further into the sofa.