The Plan

Double Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung's POV


While waiting for the person that Hyoyeon was talking about. I remember the scene that I saw a while ago. I recalled how Jessica interacts with my twin sister, I can see the admiration in her eyes, I can see how she makes time for my sister, I can see how she makes an effort just to be with Summer. I can't help but feel insecure. It was always Summer. Just the thought of them being together, sent so much pain coursing through my heart. I hate feeling like this. I hate how I feel like a sore loser when it comes to my sister. 


I snapped out of my thoughts as I felt a tear escaped my right eye. I quickly wiped it away and sighed.  


"Sooyoung-ah~" Hyoyeon cooed 


I looked at Hyoyeon and noticed that there's someone beside her. I quickly stood up from my seat and went near them. As I got the chance to clearly see the person's face, I can't help but admire her beauty. I smiled at her, she gently smiled at me and introduced herself.


"Hi! I'm Kwon Yuri, nice to meet you." 


"Oh, damn! Her voice is kind of husky? Definitely my type!" I chuckled at my own thought. "Just kidding! Sica is my only Sicachu.~"


"I'm Choi Sooyoung, nice to meet you, too, Kwon Yuri." I held her hand and playfully kissed it. I looked at her reaction and saw a tint of pink on her cheeks. I smiled charmingly at her and was about to say something when Hyoyeon cleared and pulled Yuri closer to her.


"Yah! Choi Sooyoung! I am just reminding you that Yuri here will pretend that she likes you and YOU will start paying attention to her—" 


I didn't let Hyoyeon finish her sentence, "What about my Sica-ah?!~" I whined and pouted


Yuri giggled and Hyoyeon face palmed herself. "Aish! Seriously? Focus, Sooyoung! How will our plan work if you won't go with the flow? HUH?!" Hyoyeon irritatedly scratched her head and smacked my back.


"YAH! That hurt!" I groaned and glared at Hyoyeon


"Just stick to the plan, Choi! Start distancing yourself from Jessica. Be cold towards her. You'll see..." Hyoyeon smirked


I just stuck my tongue out at her and she playfully showed me her fist. I then noticed that someone is staring at me. So, I look at Yuri and saw how she quickly averted her eyes. I smirked at her reaction and decided to .


"Jagiya" I said in a husky voice. I saw how Yuri blushed madly. Hyoyeon just laughed at our interaction.


"Ja-jagiya?" Yuri stuttered "Bu—"


I didn't let her finish her sentence, I saw how she annoyingly rolled her eyes. I just grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me. Her eyes widened in shock, her jaw dropped. "Yah! What are you doing?!" She exclaimed.


I just shrugged my shoulders at her and wrapped my right arm around her waist. I held her right hand with my left and teasingly smiled at her. "I'll call you "jagiya" from now on. Whether you like it or not. Besides, no strings attached, right... Jagiya?" I playfully asked her


"Ya-yah! We just met an—" I again didn't let Yuri finish her sentence.


"You talk to much, Kwon. As I was saying, let's have a date later, 8pm. I'll pick you up, now, don't say no. This will be our "getting to know each other stage," understand?" She just meekly nodded her head.


"Now give me your phone number and address, jagiya." I winked at her. Yuri just nod her head and comply to my request. She tried to remove my arm around her waist but I just tightened my hold on her. Hyoyeon suddenly squealed. Yuri and I looked at her. Hyoyeon was like "fangirl-ing" or something...


"Yah! Why don't you just date each other? I mean, both of you are still single and you look good together!" Hyoyeon said while taking a picture of me and Yuri. I looked at Yuri and I caught her staring at me. I saw how Yuri blushed madly and I blushed at Hyoyeon's statement.


"What the hell?! I just feel like teasing her!" I rolled my eyes in annoyance, more like trying to change the subject... "You know that I only love Jessica." I proudly said. 


"Then let go of me." I heard Yuri say. I just stuck my tongue out at her and started teasing her again. 


"I want you to call me jagiya, too." I smirked. She just looked at me with her eyes wide open. Maybe this is the right time to ! HAHAHA! 


"Don't be such a kill joy, jagiya." I slowly leaned in closer to her face and saw how she gulped.


I wasn't able to continue what I was doing when we heard Hyoyeon shouting. "OH WOW! SOOYOUNG! WOW!" Hyoyeon awkwardly look at us. I just raised a brow at her and Yuri did the same, but she was still blushing.


"What the hell is your problem, Kim Hyoyeon?" I glared at her


"My, oh my, Choi. You didn't tell me that you're already courting someone else!" Taeyeon suddenly butted in with Tiffany awkwardly standing beside her. I was quite shocked at their appearance. Damn  this couple, popping out of nowhere. Aish.


I didn't understand why the three of them are acting awkwardly. I then noticed that someone was watching us. I looked at the person and was immediately taken a back by Jessica's cold expression. I was about to run and hug her, like I always do, but then I r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter