Dream Girl, Cucumber, and Walking Chopstick

Double Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

 

As I entered the classroom, I was immediately greeted by my best friend, Hyoyeon. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me into our seats.

 

"Yah! What was that for?!" 

 

She didn't answer but she keeps on staring at me like I did something wrong. I was about to go out of the classroom when she decided to talk.

 

"I thought I'm your best friend." She said while pouting. 

 

I stared at her for 5 seconds and started laughing. She frowned at my reaction and rolled her eyes.

 

"Aish! You are so annoying, Jeshika." She said, still annoyed at my reaction.

 

My laughter soon subsided, I pinched Hyoyeon's cheeks and hugged her.

 

"Hyoyeon-ah! What is wrong with you? Of course, you are my best friend! Well, actually, no. You're like my little sister from another mother. We've been together ever since 1989. Oraaaayt." I playfully winked at her and kissed her cheeks.

 

"If I am your "little sister from another mother.." Then, why didn't you tell me about your date with Choi Summer? Ha, Jung Sooyeon?" She wriggled her eyebrows and smirked.

 

I froze at the mention of Choi Summer's name. My eyes were wide open, it's like it was about to pop out. My jaw dropped and my hands started to sweat. 

 

Choi Summer, my dream girl. She's everything a boy or a girl could ever ask for. She was also the first to approach me when I transferred from this school 3 years ago. She became my best friend. The thing is she confessed last year. She has been courting me for 1 year already. If you're thinking why I'm not yet her girlfriend, it's because of her si—

 

"YAH! Stop zoning out! aish! Well, I wish you won't look like a fool in front of Summer. Gosh." Hyoyeon gawked

 

"Ya-yah... I-I am not go-going on a-- on a date... with.. her.." I said, stuttering. I blushed at the thought of Summer and I, going out on a date tonight. I was snapped out of my thoughts when my best friend pinched my arm. 

 

"YAH!! Why are you being so violent today?!" I rubbed my arm and slapped Hyoyeon's back.

 

"Aish!! Forget it." She then took out her phone and typed something. 

 

I just shrugged my shoulders and looked at the window. As I was about to daydream, my phone beeped. I looked at my best friend, she was looking at me, skeptically.

 

"What?" 

 

"You can just say it to me, pabo." I rolled my eyes and checked my phone.

 

Fr: Unknown

 

Don't forget about our date tonight, cucumber.

 

As I read the message, I instantly knew who sent it. "What the heck?! How did she get my number?!" I looked at my best friend and glared at her.

 

She looked at me and pushed my face. "Don't look at me like that! I didn't do anything!"

 

"Yeah, right! Why did you give her my number?" I groaned and ruffled my hair. "This walking chopstick won't stop bugging me. Aish." 

 

"Yah! Why are you even blaming me? I'm talking to eomma!" She then showed her phone to me.

 

Fr: Eomma harthart

 

YAH! Kim Hyoyeon! Why aren't you answering my calls?

 

To: Eomma harthart

 

I was busy studying for our quiz today, eomma.

 

Fr: Eomma harthart

 

Don't give me that crap.

 

To: Eomma harthart

 

ㅋㅋㅋ

 

Fr: Eomma harthart

 

WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BRA? WHY DOES IT HAVE A HOLE IN THE MIDDLE?

 

To: Eomma harthart

 

Eh? Eomma. Well, the thing is... I want a baby brother or sister and the fastest way to do that is that you and appa should make love. You will thank me later, eomma!~ :*

 

I looked at my best friend weirdly and slapped her arm. She then started laughing uncontrollably.

 

"Why did you give my number to EVIL CHOI!?"

 

"Yah! She's not evil hahahaha"

 

Hyoyeon is now scaring the out of me. Why is she even laughing?

 

"What the hell is wrong with my best friend?" I muttered

 

"Don't worry, cucumber. You're just like your best friend." 

 

Hyoyeon's laughter died down and I quickly turned around. There I saw Choi Sooyoung, taking the seat behind me. 

 

Choi Sooyoung, the girl who is straight forward and the girl who keeps on annoying me. I still remember our first meeting, I was new here in our school when she suddenly grabbed my hand and confessed her feelings to me. Ever since she courted me, bad things always happen. We keep on bickering every time we will see each other. She's the total opposite of Summ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter