oo2: Santa's Helpers

SuJu's ELFs

Name: Zhou Yin 
Age: 23 [Internationally]; 24 [Korean age]
Occupation: CEO of Z-Ex Fashion line ; Head designer
 

A spoiled brat who is used to getting what she wants, when she wants it. She’s stubborn, immature and impulsive. Like a child most of the time, she naturally has the emotional sensitivity of one. It’s not entirely her fault she grew up to be a spoiled princess, every single one of her friends just babies her and tolerates her attitude. She’s afraid of responsibility and this might partially be the reason why she is okay with everyone treating her like a child. 

Name: Jung Soo Young 
Age: 22 [Internationally]; 23 [Korean age]
Occupation: University student [University of Seoul]; part-time waitress
 

A spunky girl who lives for adventure and the thrill of life. She follows the motto “Living in the ‘now’,” and doesn’t dwell much on past regrets nor on future worries. Unpredictable and spontaneous might be the only words that could properly describe her as it really is the only thing anyone could say about her. She’s anything and everything, adapting to situations faster than a bullet train. And yet despite her brave façade, there is still something she’s deathly afraid of; love.

Name: Lee Sun Ye 
Age: 23 [Internationally]; 24 [Korean age]
Occupation: University student, psychology major [Seoul National University]; Kim Heechul’s personal assistant

 
Sun Ye is the type who seems completely an utterly complicated with her reserved demeanour, however, it is almost the exact opposite. She is a free soul who has a very simple outlook in life, “Everything happens for a reason”. She’s very direct and precise who bears absolutely no guilty conscience whatsoever. She says what she wants, does what she wants, and holds no regrets for the decisions that has brought her to where she is today.  

Name: Rebekah Kwon [Kwon Ri Rin] 
Age: 25 [internationally]; 26 [Korean age]
Occupation: Model
 

Bekah is the type of girl who speaks her mind and never shies away from anything. Maybe it’s the Italian blood in her, or maybe it’s because of her confident personality. She’s straight forward about her opinions and ideas to the point of aggressive; however, as offended as you might be about her somewhat rude behaviour, it actually makes you think twice about your actions once she points them out. Bekah is just the kind of girl you’d look up to; confident, strong and always putting on a brave face for everyone else.

Name: Kim Sung Hyo
Age: 23 [internationally]; 24 [Korean age]
Occupation: University student [Seoul National University]


Sung Hyo is what one could be considered a hard worker and is never one to disappoint. A perfectionist by nature, she will not settle for second best. Sung Hyo is someone who strongly believes in her ideals to the point of being as stubborn as a mule, she stands up for what she thinks is right even when she’s wrong. She takes pride in what she does and sets her standards as a bit too high, even for someone as diligent and precise as her. Sung Hyo is very individualistic; she’s used to doing things by herself and is not used to depending on others.

Name: Go Su Hwan 
Age: 23 [internationally]; 24 [Korean age] 
Occupation: Pre-school teacher

Su Hwan is a kind and bright girl who is as intelligent as the next genius you might know. She is very approachable, radiating of a very warm, friendly, and cheery aura. Often times, however, this is over looked because of her usual obsession with love and boy-crazy tendencies. She falls in and out of love so easily you’d think it was all just a game to her. Su Hwan, despite every girl having the urge to murder her brutally for shamelessly flirting with their boyfriends, is a very sociable person. Her optimism is just very… admirable. It’s hard to stay angry at her [except of course, if you’re one of those envious girlfriends].

Name: Baek Ji Ae 
Age: 23 [internationally]; 24 [Korean age]
Occupation: University student,  business major [Seoul National University]
 

Ji Ae is what one could call an open book – totally easy to read as she never likes hiding anything. She’s a girl who likes to laugh and generally have a good time; no moment is dull when you’re with her. She just oozes rainbows and sunshine with her very quirky and yet loveable personality. She’s the type of girl who never keeps anything in and likes to be forward about her feelings rather than bottling them up. Ji Ae radiates a child like enthusiasm and more often than not, manages to change the atmosphere to her mood.

Name: Park Ji Sun
Age: 22 [internationally]; 23 [Korean age]
Occupation: University student, English major [University of Seoul]; Editor of UoS’s newspaper; Works part time at a bakery


Generally known as Little Miss Know it All, Park Ji Sun is quite an individual. One would be awestruck with her natural ability to multitask. She’s an overachiever and quite the workaholic; her brain just can’t stop thinking. She’s overly curious and imaginative, coming up with one insane idea after the other. Because of her status as little miss perfect, she’s often thought out to be a ‘by-the-books’ kind of person, which she is anything but. Ji Sun is outgoing, charming and does not hesitate to break a few rules in order to satisfy her endless curiosity.

 


Uhljjangs used: Eugin U Xiao | Park Sora | Jang Hae Byul | Kwon Su Jeong | Kim Hye Ran | Jung Min Hee | Lee Nu Ri | Park Ji Hyun