Finally Together

Love, Jealousy, Tears

                                        Chapter 3                                                                                               It was 9:00am in the morning. Practice started at 10:00am. The manager called everyone to get ready. Manager caught Namjoon in Jins bed which didn't even surprised him a bit. Manger found V hanging from the bed upside down as usual. Kookie, Hobi and Yoongi were already up. It was 9 :59 am . Everyone gathered at the dance studio and started stretching. They practice for hours and hours just to get that perfect synchronized routine. By the time it was 10:06 am. Everyone was exhausted and sweaty. Jimin called the manager and said that he was not gonna make it. Manager had disappointment in face as well as when he told the members. But what they did not know, the members were getting tricked. Manager and Jimin set it up just to surprise them. The members were packing up everything. Jimin arrived at the dance studio. As manager saw him walk up front, he was happy and gave him a pat on the back. Manger guided Jimin to the dance studio. Manager left Jimin their and left. The windows were pitch black which the members couldn't see Jimin. Jimin was so excited to see them again. Jimin approached the the door and turned the knob and open the door, Everybody turned to look who it was, Their he was, Jimin standing right in front of them. Everyone's jaws dropped as they looked at Jimin. Probably because of his hair color which was blond and of course how much they missed him he's gotten a lot more handsome . He was wearing black leather jeans, white timberlands, a white plain v-shirt which you can see his muscular chest wide open and a leather coat. JIMIN!!!!!!!! Hobie yelled out of nowhere. He hugged Jimin tight and Jimin gave him a tight hug back. Everyone came running up to him. Greeting them one by one. When Kookie saw Jimin he blushed really hard and tried to hide. It was Kookies turn. Their eyes met and Kookie looked down for a second. Jimin approached Kookie and hugged him so tight that he didn’t want to let go. Kookie buried his his head in his chest. He could feel the heart warming hug and didn’t want to let go. As soon as they were done it was V’s turn. V just gave in like that. V hugged Jimin (which surprised him) and JImin  swung him around 3 full spins. His head was resting in Jimin's crook of his neck buried deeply. I want to stay like this forever. V said to himself. His sweet aroma almost made him swoon. Kookie got a little jealous but ignored it. Jimin was so happy seeing them all. ‘ It was 4 months’!!! Yoongi said since we seen you. You have changed a lot said Jin. I mean you look so handsome especially with that blond hair of yours. Jimin blushed and said I know right. They all laughed. Jungkook couldn't keep his eyes of Jimin for even second. Jimin had a solo dance song which he performed with Sungjae. Which was one of his other best friends. When he mentioned him they all got surprised and happy for him. Tae and Kookie were happy for Jimin but a little jealous. Jimin showed them the dance routine as they all wowed. Jimin hyung is an amazing dancer. He showed them different kinds of tumbling moves. V and Kookie just stared and stared in amazement.Since all of the members were paired up, Jimin had a room for himself. Kookie wished to share a room with him. Jimin was so tired that literally fell asleep on the floor in the dance studio. Kookie stared at Jimin for quite some time. The way he breathed, and his bangs covering his eyes. Namjoon and Hobie took Jimin to to his room. The other members were already at their rooms. Kookie was behind Hobie and Namjoon following them. Namjoon opened the door, and carefully Hobie took Jimin to his bed and sat him down. Can you hold Jimin for a second Kookie. S-sure that Kookie. Namjoon already left the room, Hobie was fixing the bed. While Hobie was doing that, Kookie stared at Jimins lips for a second. Jimins head leaned towards Kookies shoulder. Kookie was so flustered yet so comfortable.It's ready said Hobie, Hobie helped Jimin get into bed. Well i'll leave you now i am so tired i want to go  to bed. Mind if you take care of Jimin hyung form here? asked hobie. . Kookie nodded and said goodnight as Hobie left the room. Kookie carefully lifted Jimins head and placed it on the pillow. He placed a blanket on him and tugged him in. Kookie just watched Jimin sleep. He is so cute and yet y x3 when he sleeps. Kookie headed to the door and took one last glance and left.