♔ cheatsheet

the notebooks [ikon apply fanfic; apply open]
header

Follow the indications that are right here, make sure to ask any question if you have it, I won't bite. Make sure to write the notebooks ‹character name› on the blog you post with all the information required.

the cheatsheet

author's corner

face-claims — From idols to ullzangs, feel free to choose whoever you want to use. Keep in mind that you have to choose wisely and according to the plot you want your character to be placed in; please refrain from using all popular ullzangs / idols; and yet again, please stick to the plot, according to the age too.

age — The minimum would be 17 / 18 and the maximum is up to 22 / 23. Now, if your love interest is one of the elder members (Jinhwan for example) don't come up with the age of 18. Two to three years difference is the maximum.

relations — Feel free to add as many relationships you'd like; the more the merrier but keep in mind that this is a AU (alternative universe) fanfic therefore, all the friends / family / whatever characters you state have to have a small background attached; nothing too long, just something I can get to work with.

love interest — Only Ikon members. 

password — If you take a look at the rules you will find out there is no password therefore I hope you leave that space blank, so I know you did read everything until the very end.

other — None atm.