♔ plots

the notebooks [ikon apply fanfic; apply open]
header

These characters do not belong to the same dance group; the side characters will be listed as soon as all the applications are accepted, in order to get the groups done. You may as well suggest the name of the group you'd like to be part of.

Also, the personality traits are just a suggestion to help you build the character; if you don't like them, make sure to change them but keep in mind that the character has to fit the profile you choose.

the plotlines

author's corner

img2

Being faced with her twin's death when she was only ten was something hard to deal with but don't get it wrong, the hard part wasn't the fact she was dead but the fact she somehow managed to slip into her sister's body. After living with it for some good eight years, she found herself into a bad situation; her twin sister usually took over her body and controlled it, perhaps until they passed out. The only moment she got to be herself was when her twin was asleep but that moment harshly came as she had to deal with her sister's hate for their cousin (Hyojin); she blamed her own death on her cousin, because she did nothing to help her.

 

personality traits — the character itself is a sweetheart, caring and pretty much shy. Once it comes to her twin sister, she is arrogant, mean and harshly shows up a smile.

love interest — n/a

additional information — keep in mind that you may change the plot AFTER talking to me;

two faceD

available

img2

She had just moved to South Korea, since she finished high school earlier than people her age, she decided she should travell around the world but South Korea got her attention. Apart from being away from her country, her life was normal, of course she missed home but she liked the fact she could enjoy her freedom. She's basically the wild card everyone is looking for. With her sence of freedom and fresh vibe she brings up the most weird choreography that soon turns out to be the one everyone wants to work on.

 

personality traits — The youngest of the group; she has some easy going personality that most of the time can be seen as annoying by outsiders. When she's angry at someone, she may curse in her own language for the sake of it but mostly she goes on and on with her smart ideas.

love interest — n/a

additional information — keep in mind that you may change the plot AFTER talking to me;

the mind

available

img2

Out of everybody else in this world, this has to be the most annoying character people ever met. She's always right in whatever she says and there's no place for doubt in her words; she comes from a wealthy family who owns one of the largest design company. She's smart enough to get through the crowd without being noticed. Psychological games are her favorite hobby. She's always hiding behind what could be said a secret identy to prevent people finding out about who she was.

 

personality traits — quick learner, deppending on the person she'll be cold or nice.

love interest — n/a

additional information — keep in mind that you may chance the plot AFTER talking to me;

MASK

available

img2

Dance? That's not what calls her attention. Seeing so much streed dancers gets her sick. She's a college student who wants to archieve her dream therefore she allows no distraction. And for her, music itself is a distraction. She finds out dance is a disease that can't be helped. Out of everybody in the universe, she avoids her mother and whoever was related to music and dance, somehow distancing herself from a part of the world that she didn't want to exist.

 

personality traits — quiet, may stress over a lot of things

love interest — n/a

additional information — keep in mind that you may change the plot AFTER talking to me;

miss right

available

img2

When there's no other choice but get her hands dirty, it has to be done. School was never something she cared for but there was nobody to give her a second opinion on that, she grew up alone upon having to live with her aunt who was always somewhere but at home. Trusting people was something she wasn't able to do easily but she managed to make a lot of friends in just a blink of eye. Money is no longer her concern as she finds out she is good, perhaps a bit too good at dancing and garantees herself a spot into a crew she always wished to work in.

 

personality traits — laid back, caring, helping. Very stubborn; gets pissed off really easily. 

love interest — n/a

additional information — keep in mind that you may change the plot AFTER talking to me;

ace

available

img2

Working for two different people is nowhere near easy. She's like a double agent that has to deal with all the pressure she is put through. Both teams had found out about her weakness, which was her younger sister. Wanting to keep her way from trouble, she had to work for both of them, having the problem of being found out. If she did, probably there was not going to be good for her. The fact she finds herself tangled into a huge dilema after a while, makes her give up on what she could concider her life; dance. But her sister needs her more than she needs oxygen and to survive, she has to fight.

 

personality traits — lazy, hardworking, scary and very skilled.

love interest — n/a

additional information — keep in mind that you may chance the plot AFTER talking to me;

joker

available