Prologue

Dont Let Me Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Her breath showed in front of her as she stayed laying down on the cold hard winter ground. She stared at the dusty grey sky, small snowflakes flowing the ground with a passion in their glide down to the dusty white canvas. She looked to see the ball of light in the sky, but only found the dusty grey in its place.

She sat up slowly, standing up with a little quiet grunt. ​She brushed off the fluffy bright specks of snow off her chilly body, her smile never showing through her frowning lips. She walked back to her small house, the dull bland house coming into view as she trudged closer and closer, her hands out, catching the small snowflakes in her rough palms. She stepped up the dirty brown stained stone steps, placing her hand on the bronze rusty knob.

    She turned it slowly, walking into the quiet house. She slipped off her flats, placing them on the small wooden shoe rack. She turned her body, her feet padding against the cold wooden floor as she walked to the tiny kitchen. She pulled out a box of macaroni and cheese, get the only small pot she's got, placing it on the burner. She put the burner on low as she poured the water she got from her only cup that she could fill. She walked out of the room to let the water boil as she sat at the small slightly ripped chair next to her only clear and uncracked window.

"The world is a cruel place.." She whispered as she watched a group of school girls run down the street, you could see their happiness shine in their eyes, while their laughter could be seen without actually hearing it. She wished she could feel it, to feel friendship and the happiness involved. She was taken out of school at the age of 13, not like anyone cared.

Why would they? She was never the one to have friends, cause no one appreicated her creativity. Everyone just walked past like all she was, was a peice of trash on the side of the road. She looked away, knowing her water was finally boiling. She stood up from the old creaky cushioned seat and walked into the mesmerizing kitchen where her only meal of the day was being cooked.

She dumped in her hard noodles. She stirred them around until they were the perfect tender way she liked. She used a plastic bowl she made into a strainer, and emptied the water from the softened noodles.  She put the noodles back in the pot, stiring the cheese in. She slide over to the fridge, pulling out the milk a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter