Chapter 1: Home Sweet Home

Dont Let Me Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Phylicia's POV

"hmph..." I groaned as i opened my eyes to my dark bedroom. The cobwebs returning after just cleaning them off last night, and my little rat friend sleeping in its little bed in the corner of the room.

"Sparrow.....wake up. We have to go see Eomma and Appa." I yawned as i sat up tiredly in the big bed of my own. I raised my hands up as i yawned more, hating the tired feeling of waking up. I slid out of my bed, placing my slippers on, that laid at the foot of the bed. I threw on my flannel that laid on the floor, my happiness of the multi colored long sleeve, brings a smile to my now pale face. Sparrow climbed up my clothed leg and up on my sliff shoulder of my dead body.

"Eomma!!!!" I yelled happily as I slid down the railing of th stairs. i heard a chuckle in the kitchen as I came running in happily.

"Yes sweetie pie?" I heard from inside the medium sized kitchen.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked him as I sat down on the wodden stool.

"Well sweetie, I could make some rotted blueberry pancakes?" He suggested, turning towards me. The day Jin took me in was probably one of the best days of my life. He genually was the best caretaker ever. His husband is so awesome! They own the most popular bar/hotel in town. They took me in, gave me clothes, and even helped me make a new friend. No its not Sparrow, he's just my pet. My best friend is Taehyung, he's the sweetest guy i ever met. He doesn't care how I came here, what I look like, and he has the cutest grin in the world.

"Can you guys be more quiet!? Im trying to sleep god damn it!" A raspy voice groaned from the living room.

"Dont swear!" Jin scolded, He pulled out the ingrediants as i watched.

"Could you go fully wake up Yoongi, he isnt allowed to sleep this much, he has work at his big company today." Jin asked, taking out a bowl from the cabinet.

"Okay Eomma." I replied. I could see his big smile and the tint of pink as i skipped up to him. placing a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you for everything Eomma, your the best." I smiled, before running over to Yoongi.

"Yoongi!!!"I yelled as i jumped on top of his sleeping form. Yoongi, he's a big company owner here. He takes his job seriously but when it comes to morning, it takes a lot of work to wake him up. He's like an old grandpa, but he doesnt look like nor is he really the age for it either.

"Go away!" He groaned loudly, trying to shake me off.

"Yoongi.....please wake up.." I whispered near his ear as i hugged him from on top of him.

"Uhg! Fine! Only because you a cutie pie." He chuckled. I got off him, letting him sit up. He rose up and stretched.

"Want some pancakes Yoongibear?"I asked as he stood up from the red couch.

"im good sweetie." He said, kissing the top of my head. I would be lying if i said i didnt have a crush on Yoongi, but i know he will never see me the way i see him. I'm so used to it that i just let my corpse life go on without a care.

"Well, you best get ready to go work you butthole!" I giggled, pushing him a little.

"Okay! Okay! Im going." He laughed, before walking away to his bedroom. I walked back into the kitchen only to see Jin smirking.

"So....I see you set that all up?" I giggled, with red tinted cheeks.

"Eomma knows best when it comes to his daughter having a crush." He smirked before placing a plate of pancakes on the table. I blushed before looking away.

"Eoooommmma!." I whined, a red tint on my pale grey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter