jiyong 3

Baby Panda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“hey young lady”

“huh? who?” jiyong said and look around, “oh me?” he asked.

“yes you young lady”, the guy said, looking at jiyong who busy pulling his skirt to cover his legs.

“you come alone?” he asked while unfastening his jacket, “wh-what are you doing,” jiyong said in panic, that he might do something to him.

the guy stays silent and when he’s done, he looks at jiyong and wraps his jacket around jiyong’s legs, covering his thigh. 

“wh-what?” jiyong blink and look at him.

“oh, this? i heard that there’s a giant mosquito flying around here, you don’t want to be bitten by it right”, he said and smiles, “so can i sit beside you?” 

“what an idiot”, jiyong said and scoot over for him to sit.

“you want to drink something?” he said.

“no thanks”, jiyong said, although he seems good however jiyong can’t take any drink from strangers.

“oh don’t worry i am not going to drug your drink”, he laughs, he looks at jiyong and said, “don’t worry my mom taught me to respect others”.

“your mom is good”, jiyong said to him, he nods and silently watches jiyong sits comfortably.

“wh-what?” jiyong asked.

“nothing just thought why don’t you run away from me”, he asked.

“what—-why?”

“umm because i give you my jacket the first five seconds we meet?” he said and laughs.

“idiot you told me there is a giant mosquito”, jiyong laugh. deep down he knows that he gave him his jacket because he keeps pulling his skirt.

“HAHAHA”, he burst out laughing, jiyong watch him laugh and say, “say if i am a bad person, what will you do”.

“you? HAHHAH” he laughs, making jiyong red. “what’s wrong with me being bad?”

“pardon me..” he inhales, “but let me tell you..”

“what?” jiyong asked.

“a bad person would never let me sit beside him and willing to listen to my nonsense craps”

“HAHAHA i guess you are right”, jiyong laughs.

whoever he is, he already made jiyong curious to know his face, name and even numbers, because right now that guy who’s wearing a mask made him comfortable. 

sia-snowman 

“oh it’s time”, he said right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter