Mr. Panda

Baby Panda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One morning,

Somewhere in the kitchen. 

As usual, Dae is the first one to wake up. He is like the mama bird, who is in charge to feed the others.

"Morning Dae", yawned Bae.

"Morning, hyung,". Dae replied.

And yes, Bae is the second one to wake up. He is the maid of the house. Because of he is way too flirty, so, Ji punish him, by giving him the hardest chores ever. Bae is in charge for the laundry.

"Cooking?", Bae said to Dae.

"No. I'm fishing. Don't you see I'm holding a fishing rod, hyung. Yah, Bae hyung, of course I'm cooking!", Dae groaned. 

"Haha, ain't it funny?", Bae replied. 

"Sorry, but I forget how to laugh minutes ago", Dae said, with a sarcastic tone. 

"Good morning, Dae hyung, Bae hyung", yawned the baby panda.

"Oh, morning Ri!, greeted Dae.

"Morning, baby panda. How was your sleep last night?", Bae follows him and take a seat beside him. 

"Where is Seunghyun hyung and Ji hyung?", Ri asks to Bae.

While everybody is having their morning coffee. The two living thing, which name was, Jiyong the dragon and Seunghyun the tiger still resting peacefully inside their nest. No one dare to comes near to their nest, either Dae nor Bae. Only the bravest knight could handle them; The almighty Seungri. 

"As usual, still laying their on the bed", Bae chuckled.

"Forget about them Ri, let just eat," Dae interrupted, putting a pancake on the table. 

"Do you need some help, Dae?" Bae asks. 

"Thank God, finally, this marimo guy asks me for help," Dae replied. 

"What, what did you call me? Marimo guy?".

"Why? I think that name suit you best especially your hair," he continued, still laughing.

" your life, dumb- cook", Bae groaned.

"Haha, you guys fight like an old married couple", Seungri blurted.

"Eew! We are not!". 

"Darn! Go away you dumb- cook". Bae said to Dae.

"I do rather make love with a papaya tree than with you, stupid marimo!", Dae affirmed.

"Bae hyung, what is make love? Is it fun?", Ri asks.

"Oh baby, I will show you later," cupping ri's chubby cheek.

"! Go and play with your own! Don't you dare to touch my riri!", shouted Dae.

The rooms filled with Dae echos, this caused a tornado in one's monster room, waking up the fierce yet powerful dragon, Jiyong. 

"Who the did wake me up!", yell the almighty dragon.

Dae and Bae who was fighting just now, stopped and froze. Cold sweats forme. A swift of unformulated fear overwhelmed them. Thousands of unutterable fears bore irresistible despotism over their thoughts. 

The only choice they have now, is to run or die. The almighty dragon is so ing scary. No ones is ever success to calm him down, once he was on flame, except for the fearless yet innocent, Seungri.

"Who the did wake me up this early!". The sound of the footsteps is getting closer. 

'Crack"..

The door to the hell is finally opened. A gleam of eyes shown up.

"Oh, Dae! What should we do?", Bae asks, without he realize, he hugged Dae tightly.

"I'm still young, and I don't wanna die this early", Dae replied, hands and legs are shivering. 

"Yah you two! Who are the one who wake me up!", the dragon asks. 

"We are sorry Ji, forgive us!", begged Bae.

"Yes, hyung. Please forgive us, and please let me use the toilet!", begged Dae. 

"I'm gonna rip your body into two!". 

When Ji is about to catch Dae and Bae. The fearless yet innocent panda come from nowhere and approached Ji. The dangerous yet deadly Ji turned into a sweet yet lovable boy after that. 

"Good morning, Ji hyung!", greeted ri. 

"Oh, Ri! Where are you just now? Good morning everything", Ji replied. 

Succeed on gaining Jiyong's attention. Both Dae and Bae fell to the floor, feeling relieved. 

"Hyung, do you wants some pancake?", Ri asks to Ji.

"Okay, that sounds good!", Ji exclaimed. 

"Dae? Bae? What are you two doing on the floor while hugging each other? Huh! Don't tell me that you two has..", Ji gasped, eyes widen. 

" you Ji! You are the one to be blame!", Bae shouted. 

"Hyung, you should learn how to control your emotion sometime," Dae sugg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter