Getting through a day

The strengh to live

--- THIRD YEAR GIRLS DORM ROOMS---

5 PM - AFTER CLASS -

*Bringing in her stuff while on a hands free phone call with Jung Ah*

Jung Ah: What!? They interrupted my baby while she was talking?? How rude!

Kaeun: It's ok! actually while they were arguing it gave me time to calm myself and think of what I wanted to say, plus one of them is one of your fan Unnie!

Jung Ah: Is that so?... then I'll let them of easy this time! So what did you say?

Kaeun: I got to clear a rumor saying I got a free ticket to class A because of you.

Jung Ah: Me?? Even if I wanted to you'd kill me before I even get the chance to do so...

Kaeun: *laughing* True.. *knock knock knock* Coming! Unnie I have to go I think my roomate just arrived!

Jung Ah: Alright take care!

Kaeun: You too Unnie! *opens the door and a pretty boy barges in the room full of lugadges that gets dropped to the floor, and the pretty person falls on the bed* um... Hello? *pocking the unanimated body* Hum, I think you got the wrong dorm... This is the girls dorm... *pocking again* are you ok?

*Silence*

Amber: YAH! Stop pocking me! it tickle... And I'll have you know I. AM. A. GIRL.!

Kaeun: WOuahh! *fell on the ground*  You scared me! wait, did you just say a GIRL! how can a person look so pretty and handsome at the sam time? Is she an androgen?

Amber: I know what you are thinking don't worry, you'll get used to it! Ah, just don't fall in love with me *winks*

Kaeun: Eh~ Why would I fal-

Amber: WOOW! Is that the brand new Synthesizer Keyboard 3000!!? HollySh*t It looks bomb! how did you?

Kaeun: it was a congratulation gift from my parents for entering class A! You must also be a composer to know of this little baby!

Amber: Yeah anyone who wants to produce anything worhty of listenning wants one of these babies! It was design by the one and only musical genius G-Dragon! Can I ? *looks at Kaeun with sparkly eyes*

Kaeun: *smile* of course go ahead!

*Amber sits in front of the instrument ans starts playing an up beat and bright tune*

Amber: this is great! *stands up, presents her hand to Kaeun* I'm Amber, I am 100% sure we will get along Lee Kaeun *bright smile* How do I know your name? We are in the same class silly!

Kaeun: *embarassed and shaking her hand* I'm sorry I still haven't memorized the names and faces of the class!

Amber: *chuckle* It's cool! So... If you don't mind could I hear the genius girl who went from a class B to a class A play something?

Kaeun: Sure *smiles and goes to sit in front of the key board after taking a deep breath, she starts to play an up beat jazzy tune*

Amber: What is this... this girl... this girl is amazing!! It's giving me the chills! No wonder... *song ends Amber starts clapping like a seal* Wow Lee Kaeun you really are something else!

 

---NEXT MORNING - THIRD YEARS CAFETERIA---

KAEUN AMBER NANA EYOUNG UEE AND WOOZI EATING BREAKFAST AT THE SAME TABLE

Nana: Did you guys hear the piano playing yesterday!

Woozi: Piano? I don't think so...

Eyoung: No it was in the girls dorm so of course you wouldn't hear it!

Nana: Yeah! at first it was very up beat and simple but then the second time it was... How to say...

Uee: It was something wonderful and... arrg what's the word ??

Jackson: Amazing?

*Jackson and RapMon sit down at the table*

Uee: Yeah! Exactly! Wait how would you know?

Jackson: know what? Weren't you guys talking about me?

Nana: *laughing* You wish!

Jackson: What's more of an amazing subject of converstion then me? Isn't that write Kaeun?

*the girls roll there eyes, Kaeun fakes a gag *

Woozi: The girls claim to have heard a genius piano playing yesterday comming from there dorm.

Jackson: Eh? really who was it?

Eyoung: That's the question, we don't know?

Amber: I kno- AOW! *kaeun hit her leg signing her the shut up*

Jackson: what's wrong with you?

Amber: Kaeun is the one who played that amzing piece yesterday! *sticking her tongue out to Kaeun as a revange*

Kaeun: *uncomfortabe* ha ha... Yeah sorry about the noise next time I'll remember to close the door...

Eyoung: What? close the door? that was so good! next time you better invite us!

Jackson: Me too!

Nana: Shut up Jackson!

RapMon: I also want to hear it. *everyone is surprised*

Woozi: Hey! if they're going, then I am too!

Amber: Alright, alright, you animals! *stands on her chair, and shouts* How about when we finish breakfast we all go to the auditorium to hear our little genius Lee Kaeun play for us?

Everyone: Call!

Kaeun: *baffled* Don't I have a say in this?

Amber: Nop!

 

 

THE AUDITORIUM

 

Kaeun: *On her way to the auditorium, walking back and forth* Why are you so nervous you've played there before... Yeah but not in front of A classes... Should I run? No no no! You worked hard for this, you go and show them what you are capable off! And what if they don't like it?! I mean you're not here for them but for yourself! YOUR dream! Lee Kaeun Fightin- *bumps into something hard and falls*

Kaeun: Oww~

RapMon: I was wondering when you would notice me... *helps her up* Are you ok?

Kaeun: *Ba-thum* Omo what a deep voice, no no, not the time to be thinking such things *she lockes eyes with him* BA-THUM * Studering* I.. I'm... I'm okay!... I mean I'm sorry! *BA-THUM BA-THUM*

RapMon: *corner smile* it's ok, your up *point to the stage with the auditorium full*

Kaeun: *Heart beating faster and mumbeling* What is this? Why is my heart beating so fast? It has never beaten so fast! I'm I that nervous?Or maybe sick? calm down Lee Kaeun you can do it!

*sits infront of the piano takes a deep breath and starts to play* 

This is so weird, why won't my heart calm down? What is this burning feeling? I'm suffocating.. No, I'm drowning... My hand is burning, the hand he touched... wait what? Him? Yah! Lee Kaeun why are you thinking about him while you are playing? You never think about anything when you play... Ah~ I hope it doesn't affect my playing... But I can't help it, his face keeps coming to my mind? oh no... It can't be! Could it be? 

RapMon: This girl... *fixing gaze on Kaeun*

*stops playing trying to catch her breath... Stands up to face the public, they are all claping... But she can't hear or see them... Her eyes are glued to one person*

Jackson: *claping* She definitly belongs in class A. *Notices Kaeun is staring at something, looks next to him and notices it's RapMon... he is doing the same... But it's a stare he has never seen him do* What's this now?